Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. So it is (was)
  2. A pal of mine just came up with this:- "To be fair, Hodgson has fulfilled his target. He said that his England would emulate Spain, and he's achieved it, they can share the same plane home and marvel in their success." Had to chuckle.
  3. You must be bored.
  4. TF that's all over with.
  5. I'm intrigued to know what else you might have thought the thread was about when you read the title
  6. Well, I didn't see the Italy game and was expecting to see a team playing quite a bit better than England are at the moment
  7. glrnet

    Mini GTR

    Just look at the ride height :scare: Higher heels would improve that a lot
  8. Unreal and no, I've been told better outright lies though by one or two garages. Hope you get it sorted mate, maybe Ricey should write them a "nice" letter.
  9. I can never manage more than one bear
  10. Played off the park...............twice.
  11. Adios
  12. This one http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87012-sat-nav-confusion/
  13. Thanks Will
  14. Don't understand that mate.
  15. If he's going to sue anyone he should be suing Brands Hatch for failing to provide adequate security measures, let's be honest if you can gain access to the pit lane by simply driving through an empty garage it's not really good enough is it?
  16. Here you go It's best to clean the old grease off first before using lithium grease.
  17. No fecking GREEN!!! (yet) :yahoo: Seriously mate, it looks the dogs dangly bits, can't wait for the next instalment
  18. Fuse or fuses sounds favourite as there are 2 pumps iirc, unlikely both pumps have packed up Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  19. Try Waze as well Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  20. please, no fecking GREEN!!!
  21. No
  22. 4 years and 213 posts on here, shame on you
  23. He still likes me.........................I think
  24. I'm in if it includes Mr Savage!! 1. SuperStu 2. SMD 3. glrnet
×
×
  • Create New...