Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Fructus Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  2. Exactly why I reverted to the standard box ^
  3. Good effort guys
  4. I'm with Sam
  5. Stalker
  6. http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Oil_Catch_Can_Installation_%28Cusco%29
  7. What could possibly go wrong?
  8. Pix as promised, more than happy to give Darren a hand yesterday but when I got there I felt he was being a bit over optimistic:- Thankfully all he wanted to do was make a start on rebuilding the engine, Darren had already taken the pistons out so set about about crankshaft removal Gently does it After a thourough degrease and clean, new bearings in Crank back in This dodgy bloke turned up to help, he brought loads of horses with him but that's another story The man in charge Checking piston rings for tolerance, they were all spot on and sadly at this point I had to leave I'm sure there will be some more pix to come. The pistons are all back in. All in all well worth getting up early on a Saturday morning and great to see good buddies
  9. Happy burfday Smurfette, have a great day :drunk:
  10. More than happy to help out anytime mate. Only just got back from the In Laws, I'll post the pix tomorrow as well.
  11. I was lucky enought to be in the pax seat, everthing Daz has said is true, it's a beast!! I think we might be able to edit the Vid though
  12. Top man, good for you bud
  13. Popped in to see Pumpkin Boy today, pictures later got to go to dinner at the In Laws. Nice to see Ady too
  14. Have a good one Martin
  15. Feck me, how young are you?
  16. Have a geat day buddy, best wishes to you from me and 'er :drunk:
  17. I'm hoping to drive it tomorrow oh noooooooo!!!
  18. When did you take your test Dan? The three point turn is neither here nor there for me but revesring around a corner does test spacial awareness, judgement and control at least.
  19. especially if you drive a Beemer
  20. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30249249
  21. The plan is to keep her running the LS for 2 years. I then have a super crazy idea, which is to remove the engine, and then go for a "home build" Ultima GTR, with said LS engine. At least that way I get the full use out of the engine, not just in one single car. It's a crazy idea as I'm not a mechanic, but I have a facility close to home where I can store the "parts" try and build the car over a period of a year say, and then pay a mechanic to build it for me Well, that's the plan anyway...... We love you Ian
  22. Why am I not surprised by that?
×
×
  • Create New...