Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Did it finally stop raining mate?
  2. Lovely car
  3. Miss mine too , but then I go out in my zed and feel happy again And you sigs are out of date
  4. It's a 350, it has a noisy clutch, nothing to worry about, just turn the engine up a bit.
  5. glrnet

    JAG-ATTAK

    Thank goodness
  6. glrnet

    JAG-ATTAK

    Is it green like your sig?
  7. This will close on the 15th chaps. Get you pix in, make sure they are High Resolution, they will be excluded if they aren't
  8. roughed the caliper using a green scourer, cleaned and sprayed with hammerite smooth, no primer as the paint is quite thick with multiple thin coats, high gloss so no need for lacquer Which paint did you use?
  9. Approved but OP please confirm or not MAF is included?
  10. Sounds familiar, my brother was doing the high jump at a youth club thing when he was younger. He did the jump and his knee came up and broke his nose After that when ever my Bro and I had fights I always went for his nose Anyone else just seen Humpy in a differnt kind of light?
  11. Entries here by Dec 15th http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92357-2015-calendar-enter-here/page__hl__calendar__st__40
  12. Not long now guys, if you haven't done so already get your pix in
  13. The boy doesn't do anything by halves!!
  14. Aaaaahh, ....soppy ol'git. Seriously though I'm happy for you Graham. Been with my Mrs 11 years now and it's a great feeling when you meet the right person. Oi, less of the "git" Thanks mate, it certainly is
  15. Meeting Mrs glrnet on 31st March 2006 after a failed first marriage and being on my own for 3 years. We got married on 31st March 5 years later. Never been happier
  16. Being a bit of an old fart and only involved with Japanese cars for 4 years or so (the length of time I've owned the Zed) I'm a bit short of knowledge regarding other marques. I've just beeen reading about the 2jz, wow!! Can't wait to see this build progressing.
  17. Happy birthday chaps, Ady, you are OLD!!
  18. I bet the beer tasted good
  19. That explains a lot
  20. pmsl ^ Sorry!!
  21. Meeting SMD
  22. Why is Graham moaning at Graham
×
×
  • Create New...