Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. Hi and along Pics are always welcome on here
  2. Hi and along Pics are always welcome
  3. Aww Matt I'm so sorry to hear this. There's no words to describe the feeling, we lost our dog a few months back and it's just awful. Thinking of you
  4. Looking fab, gets a and
  5. Looks like a great trip. We're thinking of doing something similar next summer, thanks for sharing
  6. Hi and along Good luck with the search for a zed and the inevitable mods
  7. My efforts, nothing spectacular but fairly clean and tidy
  8. Some really lovely cars here, credit to the owners
  9. This one
  10. Happy birthday Mike, hope you have a great day
  11. I was there too, the Azure towards the road. It was a really great turn out for zeds
  12. I'll take the 7" please.... ....The Honda CRX that is
  13. Sold!! I'll send you a PM tomorrow bud, I'm wrecked off a heavy weekend and off to bed now if thats ok? The PM not the bed bit
  14. Nice photo's Mike, great to meet you too
  15. Shame you weren't at Japfest 2 I'd have taken this off you today Give me first dips at the posted version of this sale please
  16. Great turnout today and finally putting faces to cars and forum name. Some awesome zeds too, thanks to Hollowpoint and Sexycrayola for the organisation
  17. Take it to a petrol station & use there yet wash? Or if your staying close I'm 20 mins from Donnington you can come use my water. lol Thank you, but having checked the weather for tomorrow I don't think it's going to be a problem, plus I'm already on the wine! See you in the morning
  18. It's been cleaned, but I've just driven 185 miles, through rain and it needs a rinse, brought all my gear just no where to go. Never mind, after the t**ts gauged my paint stealing the zed badge it's not gonna matter if the car needs a wash! See you tomorrow folks
  19. Hey guys quick question, does Donnington services have a jet wash?
  20. Car looks good Grundy, shame you aint coming to the show though, but get why you're not. I've been adding stickers to my car today, but that's due to some ar****le pulling off my 350Z badge and gouging the hell out of the car doing it!!! Totally gutted, can't get it fixed til next week
  21. Hi and along
×
×
  • Create New...