Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. its gunmetal, big gay guy in the boot, fairly low, few stickers on it and quite noisy I actually live in Goldsworth Park, so not far away at all! Fixed that for you! Stupid hatch openings! Can't hide anything these days!
  2. its gunmetal, big gay wing on the boot, fairly low, few stickers on it and quite noisy I actually live in Goldsworth Park, so not far away at all!
  3. http://www.rhdjapan.com/amuse-r1-titanium-rs-silent-gold-ring-muffler-z33-cpv35-inner-pipe-60mm-option-68338 http://www.rhdjapan.com/amuse-titanium-intake-pipe-z33-19704
  4. There's loads in Surrey! I live, work, sleep and eat in Surrey, I'm more Woking/Guildford based though. Welcome to the site!
  5. I spent 2 years working at Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands. For £175 (a few years back, it may have changed) you could have an AMG driving experience for an hour. And when I say an hour, you are IN the car DRIVING for your full hour. Sign on, briefing etc aren't in that hour and all of the instructors are proper professionals. Some of them have even won Formula Renault etc. You get some time on the circuit which although it's not massively long it is quite narrow, so you really learn track craft and its fun to nip round. So long as you can handle the car, they won't slow you down. There's also a wet circle so that you can try your hand at drifting the car or handling a powerful car in the wet/icy conditions. There's straight line stuff to show you how strong the brakes are too and slalom etc. If you get stuck behind someone really slow they will just take you off the track and do something else until the they have gone, so you'll just go as fast as you can manage
  6. I personally 100% think that this is the right stance for a forum to take. Nice to see one where everything is handled so well.
  7. To be honest, I personally think you should name and shame. If I was buying a part a couple of weeks down the line from them and had the same happen I wouldn't be too impressed if it had happened to someone before. I know it's a toughie on moral grounds to prevent slander or other such false accusations, but any genuine members/sellers will have nothing to worry about. You may also find there's a member who knows the accused who can either confirm they are away and non contactable or even act as a mediator. Just my 2p on the matter
  8. I'd buy the V8 a couple of years down the line, then the massive hit has already happened and you'll be getting a proper car for a fairly reasonable price. There's tons of carbon fibre trim available from the factory too!
  9. I'll help if you want? You can have 80% of the proceeds?
  10. If I ever have any money I know which people I'm coming to see
  11. I have nismo rep side skirts, but I don't have nismo decals on my car. I do have HKS oil and rad caps, but again I don't have stickers saying HKS...............anymore I know of a zed where it has nismo decals on the standard rays spokes, and on the standard import brake calippers, and on the front bumper, and the rear, and the sides, and the spoiler, and the rear diffuser, and the engine bay and......
  12. Sorry if this has already been said, the silicone couplers on the intercooler look quite short, the pressure might pop them off.
  13. not going to lie... you suck at photoshop I think they would look amazing, what about a red face on them with black backgrounds
  14. That red is awesome! I wonder how easy it would be to anodise a whole car....
  15. and when some little scrote peels it off to take home you won't be too chuffed to have a woman's torso and not much else left on the car
  16. They look amazing! Get them get them! Edit: Thinking about it, isn't it ATS who make a wheel called the "cup" which all the VAG boys (& girls!) go nuts for?
  17. I think your problem will be that it is down to interpretation of the law. whilst 5 out of 10 police officers might laugh and leave it, 2.5 may stick you for it and 2.5 may give you a courtesy full check over for fun. If you got pulled over by feminist police officer, I don't care how legal it is, you'll be done for something
  18. I think the way most poisons work is that they dehydrate the rat whilst killing it, so that they A) leave the house to look for water and die almost dried out so they don't stink and attract more problems. I may be wrong though!
  19. If they sold you the car, surely they would pay off the finance with the proceeds? If they don't then steer WELL clear. If they are going to, then so long as you have proof they have done it, I don't see why not.
  20. Awesome, if you ever need some help with sweeping, holding tools or making tea I'd love to attend! Absolutely love the E-Type, I'll be watching with interest!
  21. It's OK he will here me coming so won't need to get better mirrors @OP Don't worry for just Japfest I was out last time with standard brakes and pads that needed changing before the session - no problems in the short time we were out. Think Buster managed to get a set hot at Japfest but you know Buster he was ........ Granny shifting, not double-clutching like you should The buster's a gearhead....
  22. Jesus, wouldn't like to be this guy: "a worker allegedly forgot to turn on the switch for a system weeding out defective products and parts were improperly stored, which exposed them to humidity."
  23. I think you'd probably need one of those machines which measure insane amounts of torque! Although that would probably just twist the shafts!
  24. My switch wouldn't either. No idea why it works!
  25. Theres a reset procedure, Mine did the same a while ago and hasn't been an issue since I did the reset. Have a search, I can't atm as I'm at work.
×
×
  • Create New...