Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Bronze 53 plate 350 with a V2 front bumper which had the centre insert painted gloss black, sexy single exit exhaust and a small front plate driving down Elmside in Onslow Village near Guildford at shortly past 8 this morning.
  2. Azure blue, looked to be a female driving down the hill towards Christmas Bakery in Worplesdon this morning at about 7:50.
  3. He mentioned he already has 2 pairs on each decat, I don't think a 3rd will cure the issue more likely taking a pair OFF will fix it!
  4. AliveBoy

    What nuts

    Nengun are good on price, until they quote you for shipping and you'll need some vasalene.
  5. Cumbria By the way guys I have PM'd who has asked me too but had no reply ... I've got a friend up that way, I'll see if he can recommend anyone
  6. Just please don't put a black "nismo" headrest cover on tan seats...
  7. They do (and it was the case with Bridgestone and others before Pirelli got the contract) but its down to the teams to ensure the wheels are then fitted on the correct sides as we see when the blankets go on with the directional arrows but I doubt very much that several teams would end up 'swapping sides' with the wheels and if anyone saw an advantage doing that it would be Red Bull who didn't have the issue....... Full list of drivers affected, RedBull are on the list L8: Lewis Hamilton - left rear explosion L10: Fernando Alonso – right rear deflation but pitted before explosion L11: Felipe Massa – left rear explosion L13: Sebastian Vettel – cuts to left rear but pitted before deflation L15: Jean-Eric Vergne – left rear explosion L29: Esteban Gutierrez – cuts that led to left front failure L42: Nico Rosberg – left rear vibration but pitted before failure L46: Sergio Perez – left rear explosion
  8. Nope. Do you think it would make a difference?? Surely being further away from gas flow is the reason for extenders in the first place? And if this is the cause, I might be interested in buying the extra set to get rid of my CEL
  9. but that don't rhyme It does if you write it with an x, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
  10. Say it six, you can suck my dick
  11. 1) Leave it 2) Do what I did and stick a black piece of vinyl over the light so you can't see it
  12. I took the jets off my bumper to make it quick release, so to stop the lose pipes dribbling everywhere I folded one of the hoses on itself and put a hose clip round both pieces and made it as tight as possible to make it water tight. At MOT time ill undo the hose clip, screw the washer jets back onto the bumper and plug the hoses back on
  13. if you're going down the VIP look route there's some curtain tassels and curtain tie backs in the for sale section atm
  14. +1 on this one!
  15. You should put that as your signature, saves you typing it every time
  16. It's more the windscreen I want to see out of, having massive dangly bits tends to obstruct it. Don't know why having massive dangly bits would obstruct your view unless of course you've been over using it They flail around...
  17. Using tyres the wrong way round isn't anything new, read: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22762318 Gary Anderson writes about it and if you scroll down to "nothing really changes" and the paragraph above its quite interesting.
  18. supercharger air filter? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Air-Filter-Electric-Supercharger-FORD-FOCUS-ST-VAUXHALL-CORSA-RENAULT-MEGANE-/320947293452?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab9f30d0c
  19. Where are you based?
  20. It's more the windscreen I want to see out of, having massive dangly bits tends to obstruct it.
  21. She's back! http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=290940205153
  22. When people put that I always think, "it's been spanked to within an inch of it's life on the road, but it's never been driven in a responsible place"
  23. Best I've got really, sorry! And yes, those dinky rear wheels do need to be spaced out some more
  24. I made my own grille. I cut the standard one (which in my opinion is f*** ugly!) from my 04 bumper and then fixed the new mesh behind the opening. IMO it looks much better
×
×
  • Create New...