Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Yeah, because those scales are exactly comparable
  2. Isn't the Stillen SC the one that gives next to no performance increase and you need a stupid bonnet to fit it under? But the noise of it! It sounds horrible You don't like supercharger whine?!
  3. Isn't the Stillen SC the one that gives next to no performance increase and you need a stupid bonnet to fit it under? But the noise of it!
  4. Didn't open it sorry
  5. What's the noise limit like?
  6. I'd choose this! http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_STILLEN_Stage_3_Supercharger_System/350Z-407350IC3_.aspx However I can't afford either, so ignore me
  7. That's about the same time as sitting on the loo reading threads before bed time
  8. We had an Acorn Archimedes A3000 computer which I remember my dad being unimpressed at having to upgrade the memory to A WHOLE MB on
  9. You need to get your geo checked! Tyre 2 isn't far off reaching the cord on the shoulder, looks like it could be toe wear.
  10. Luke was always raving about his car, about how you wouldn't know it was a cat D etc.
  11. If you go to the Jamie Oliver Restaurants they use these as the menus for children
  12. I have a tiny show plate with velcro circles in the corners, at a meet I have the tiny one on display and before I leave I chuck the big one back on. If I see the police wandering around I chuck the big one back on again. It literally takes 2 seconds and has never caused me issues.
  13. Gheeze, Mallory passing the buck really! Fair play to the resident for writing a very well put and reasonable response. Some of the stuff I've seen posted about the residents is bad, but I didn't realise they'd actually been threatened! I guess the truth is somewhere in the middle.
  14. No it won't, it closed for many reasons, a very big one being that the land owner wouldn't lower the rent. He also happens to be a property developer, so it's probably going to be turned into a housing development. An agreement signed in the 80's was the other one, at the time it was a loose agreement, it's now a rigid one and they could only operate the track on Wednesdays, Sundays and 4 Saturdays a year, again, the council wouldn't adjust it so it's not going to be possible, no matter how lovely the idea might be They got fined £24,000 for breach of the noise restrictions which was a big killer too.
  15. Loved it! My parents hated it, bits got everywhere.
  16. If you're friends with the tester....
  17. Remember them!? Hardest gaming ever! No lives, no difficulty settings, no assists or walk through guides or saving!
  18. I could be wrong but i thought it was dropping the control rods that caused a power surge.. I thought cause they were graphite, that when they lowered it caused a spike in the chain reaction!.. which then turned out to be a design floor? under certain operating conditions? You're literally talking about nuclear physics and you cant tell the difference between design floor and design flaw?
  19. Childhood?! Lego is great for any age!
  20. It's on the internet! It must be true!
  21. To be honest, short of crashing it, you couldn't give it much of a harder time than I give it, so as long as it doesn't get damaged I'm not too bothered
  22. Impressive to say the least! According to what he said, the rest of the cars are in the UK, I need me one of those!
  23. I didnt want to cause any alarm, but it happens, I take my cars to the same test station and they have a reception area with vending machines which overlooks the test area, they can drive it onto the ramp and off, and that it. Except if you have an VLSD you should have the brake test done on the road, so you need to allow them some wiggle room. All the cars I've had they tested the brakes on the rollers. Have all the others had VLSD's? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65397-mot-time/page__hl__%2Bbrake+%2Btest+%2Brollers Surprised you hadn't seen it before Will
×
×
  • Create New...