Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Polo runs on 19's with no problem.... he does have 700 odd BHP though!
  2. 18's standard non rays wheels, they do look a little small even in person. However they look better when clean Edit: remembered another picture
  3. not exactly what you're after, but really shows off that I need front wheel spacers
  4. Except you'd always have to keep the car clean. What happens if you leave something in the car, do you have to go all the way back down with the car to get it out, or can you nip through into the garage section?!
  5. It's not as if Vettel won a race in a torro rosso is it... Oh wait. I suppose we should just handu u his seat to you, see where youy come in right? I think the race where he won the title last year proves he can race and overtake, you can't blame him for taking an advantage and using it, its human nature, I'd do the same and I'd probably be 50x more arrogant than him. Maybe you should take a look at the finer details in his raves, sure he's had some bad press this season, but he is THE man to beat, he has most to lose of anyone, the pressure would get to anyone. Everyone makes bad decisions in their life, but not everyone has them broadcast on live TV with an exact transcript of the heat of the moment things they said. I'm sure you've made mistakes at work, I sure know I Have, and I'd hate to have them publicised for the world to see.
  6. I've got a friend with some xxr's with a chrome finish, the car has been garaged its whole life and the chrome has still gone nasty after 6 months or so. XXR don't care as he imported them from the states, all of the painted areas are perfect though.
  7. I'm surprised at the number of people saying they have issues with 1st to 2nd, that change for me has never been a problem. It's a bit notchy, but the whole gearbox is really, it's one of the things people liked when the cars first came out.
  8. Please do more value for money options can only be a good thing, might help to stop some people way overpaying for products just because it's what everyone else uses
  9. And make the boot smaller than it already is? The boot size doesn't bother me, but I know a strut bar AND a sub in the boot would put a lot of people off! They had to put instructions in on how to fit 2 golf bags in as it is
  10. try a soarer forum, the z box is being loved for the 1UZ currently
  11. Go oakley custom, then you can design them how you like
  12. *logs off*
  13. You need to conduct an interview though, if they say pacific instead of specific they need a drop kick out of the door!
  14. However I'm not looking for a job, so I can proclaim that I have zero common sense at all
  15. Why would you lie though to try and get a job interview duh
  16. I'm always tempted to put "common sense" under my life skills
  17. I've had 2 pairs of Oakley Ducatti's in different designs and lost them both, I now have a pair of Oakley Custom oil rigs and a pair of Spy "Helm" glasses which I was given at Gymkhana GRiD the other week. The Spy pair are actually really good and I'd really rate them. Trainers and Sunglasses are my downfall, normally buy at least a new pair of each a year, trainers normally 2/3 pairs a year.
  18. I am quite aware... Careful, the fish police might be called On a side note, do they not eat each other?
  19. There was me thinking you were bragging about winning 3 academy awards!
  20. Well hello there lunch! Nice to see you again!
  21. I've been wondering this for a while, thanks guys!
  22. blow me down! Thats cool!
  23. Oh and nice install by the way haha!
  24. That is one GIANT packet of fags!
  25. Personally I'd mention their name if they're a member on here, just as a warning to other members
×
×
  • Create New...