Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. As the title really, are any other forum members involved in the Scout Association in any way? In the limited amounts of spare time I have I'm an Assistant Scout Leader for an explorer scout group in Woking District I thought it might be good to share some ideas/plans with like minded people *Edit: Spelling error
  2. Isn't that one of his "gigs" Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  3. I have 2 kids also, weighing up new hello kitty shoes compared to a new strut brace... Her current shoes are fine, who cares about a few holes in the sole, just don't step in puddles! Cut the toes off the shoes when they get too small too, then they last for longer!
  4. They're also REALLY strong! I've given mine some rather big knocks on track and they've all held up really well
  5. You going to stick around? You're almost a quarter of the way there now
  6. Are you trying to fix their gluten intolerances?
  7. Buy his, sell yours. It's the cheapest option What he said. Even bashed up Tourers go for at least £100 on ebay. Possibly £200 if in decent nick. At £200 these are a steal! Buy these, swap the tyres, sell yours, job done. I have 18" Rays but preferred these wheels when looking at Zeds, they just look bigger than the Rays imo. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk I prefer the look of them too, I just prefer the weight of the rays
  8. Just thinking, you'll have a job of keeping it stain free, a lot of beautifully chromed exhausts get a nasty brown ish stain down the middle.
  9. Looks great, but you need to get that rear end down a bit
  10. Yep, hence the BMW centre caps
  11. edit: Got carried away:
  12. Buy his, sell yours. It's the cheapest option
  13. Jeeeeezzzzz know wonder they are nice Can i have 1and a half please If my car was that light blue! Thinking id be buying a set! Dont think they"ll go on Storm white nismo thow!!! I honestly reckon they would! The titanium lip would add all the colour you need if you did everything else white and black. Match it up with titanium rainbow exhaust tips/intake etc etc etc it would look lovely
  14. think these retailed in the uk at about £6k a set when you could get them Id pay that for a set for sure! whot wheels are they? gram lights 57's in titanium
  15. I suppose you don't have to worry about the car not being rinsed quickly!
  16. Really agree. . . There proper winter wheels!! Or track/drift wheels? A couple of weeks might make a difference
  17. Why are you leaving the gym for him?
  18. nothing like smoothing it over to your hole Sounds uncomfy!
  19. D-itto! That bit of pink on the sills has given me an idea though...
  20. Smoothed spats round to the exhaust holes would be what I'd do
  21. Bonded on with some bolts on the underside, or if you're lazy like me rivets
  22. This is what I have
  23. run the risk of it cracking and the wing coming loose which doing 70 on a motorway could end up in some varied results and law suits
  24. He's trying to move away from OEM
  25. Yes and I think the young lady is his wife, who often attends shows with him
×
×
  • Create New...