Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I turned up an hour and 40 late and was INVITED in
  2. well i found out via facebook and the discussion happened on there but from what i hear you not on it so......... erm Sorry Grundy, I even made you a fakebook account! If you'd have been on I'd have invited you! Tapatalk isn't working very well on my phone currently, so I couldn't PM you.
  3. Why's everyone saying how old they were when they purchased? Does it matter what age you were when you bought it? Is it like a d!ck measuring contest or something?
  4. 24, UK 2004 350z in Gunmetal
  5. Was he actually that good though? I've not read the bible all the way through but does it say what sort of things he built or have any pictures? He might have not even passed his apprenticeship? True lol bet the idiot didn't even have a nailgun Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk He used his hands...
  6. She's all natural Have a cheeky rear view
  7. Stop making me google!!!!!!!! You're his bitch now grundy Isn't that YHBNG? Got to love a gopro though Will, I'll be getting one when I'm in the states later in the year Get two! group buy As long as you pay the duty if you get caught Matt! I'll put them in the Mrs bag... Happy honeymoon present, a massive duty bill on the way home
  8. Stop making me google!!!!!!!! You're his bitch now grundy Isn't that YHBNG? Got to love a gopro though Will, I'll be getting one when I'm in the states later in the year
  9. The thing is, Trax is ALWAYS the first weekend of September, JAE the week after: JAE 2010 10-12 September Trax 2010 5th September JAE 2011 12-15th September Trax 2011 4th September JAE 2012 7-9th September trax 2012 2nd September JAE 2013 12-15th September Trax 2013 8th September I'd complain at JAE more than Trax, as they've moved it forward a weekend.
  10. I'VE ALREADY CONFIRMED I'M COMING
  11. Mines an old one, I've got it base mounted, lucky fluke I guess. Buddyclub do side mounts, have you looked at them?
  12. youve got to get Japfest out the way first :doh:
  13. Trax is better, sit on one of the more complicated corners, or one at the end of a reasonable straight and watch over enthusiastic idiots come a cropper
  14. Please put your name, the number of cars, number of passengers if any and number of track times you would like, below, to continue the list. 1. Geordie French (ZXClub.net) - 1 Car - 1 Ticket 2. Mr HollowPoint/Alex (ZXClub.net) - 1 Car - 1 Ticket - 1 Track Session 3. Mrs HollowPoint/Rose (ZXClub.net) - 1 Car (HOPEFULLY! otherwise am a passenger) - 1 Ticket 4. Andy James (350z UK) - 1 car - 1 ticket - 3 track sessions please 5. Grundy225 (350z UK) - 1 Car - 2 Tickets - 2 Track Times 6. Aliveboy (350z UK) - 1 Car - 2 Tickets Disclaimer: Mods/Admins, if you plan to run your own stand for this, please just let me know.
  15. They look great, especially with the drifting and the potential to knock stuff I'd have loved one.... except they attach where my bonnet pins go so I can't :cry:
  16. I erm, sprayed some plasterers mesh black and bent it to fit, a cable tie in each corner keeps it snug
  17. That's what I mean, they used to be, I know the newer ones have the power and torque to back up the mouth, but I just can't get that view of them out of my mind. Maybe a drive of one would change that Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  18. Get this: Wysips Crystal is a transparent photovoltaic component placed between the screen's and the LCD screen. It is invisible to the naked eye but the thin layer of cells charge automatically when exposed to light from the sun or artificial. They then power the battery. There will be only 1911 numbered pieces made of the Meridiist Infinite, which is modelled on the same principals as the conventional Meridiist. It is made from grade 5 Titanium and carbon, has a full-colour 2.4-inch TFT LCD display (320 x 240) and top ranged monochrome OLED panel for extra information. The phone is dual SIM and comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera and 8GB of storage. Tag Heuer is yet to reveal the price of the self-charging device, but considering that the current Meridiist costs 3,900 euros (£3,221) you can expect to pay a fair bit more than that for one. https://uk.news.yaho...31.html#1u90z2y
  19. What's the make of your gear knob dude and where did you get it from? I'm after the same sorta thing. Gaiter looks mint btw! Looks like a nismo titanium one to me Ah, I thought it looked smaller than the nismo. I am on my phone tho >.< I could be wrong Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  20. What's the make of your gear knob dude and where did you get it from? I'm after the same sorta thing. Gaiter looks mint btw! Looks like a nismo titanium one to me
  21. No problem Matt, you do the same to me, so no hard feelings eh? Problem is, I can't even edit it The damge is done, and this thread would no longer make sense You mean that half of the threads on here make sense in the first place?! I'm not really a fan of Corvettes, a bit too all mouth and no trousers for my liking. I know they are making some real supercars these days, I just can't get that image out of my mind. I'd love a monaro though, well.... specifically the 6.2ltr heart inside it's engine bay!
  22. GU21 In Woking
  23. Drugs, People, Cars, Gold, Money, Smokes....That's my guess Has anyone ever tried to 'hi-jack' one or these things? We could make a fortune... You from Somalia or something? I have seen containerships enter port with barbed wire still on the railings to prevent from being boarded. Also some shipping companies hire security teams which are armed. Plus the minor fact that the side of the ship is rather high and to get up there while at sea isn't the easiest thing to do. I laugh in the face of high sides and barbed wire! I'm tunnelling in. You been playing GTA 5? Canit wait for your successful delivery Wasso, the car will be a beast. Let me know If I can help with anything (Tool holding, tea making, torch pointing )
  24. No problem Matt, you do the same to me, so no hard feelings eh?
×
×
  • Create New...