Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. find the wheel you want send us a link and well tell you if they will fit also if your arnt aware you need a PCD of 5x114 Why spacers? is that for any 275/9-wide rear? Dude seriously, listen to the advice you are given. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but have you bought after market wheels before? You are asking ALL the WRONG questions when looking for new wheels. It's ironic that his name means "English" in French and he's clearly having a hard time understanding English. Cela rendra plus facile?
  2. Lexx has a Z32 doesn't he?
  3. Come over grundy and we'll search my stacks, I've got a lot we can check, most in pairs too
  4. Mine goes straight to the end of the thread. No idea if there's settings for it or not though
  5. 15mm all round wouldn't look too weird with a flare on the arches and a healthy drop down surely?
  6. Dr Ken is yeah, no idea about Libby, the Mrs watches Neighbours religiously, I just watch OUR neighbours religiously
  7. I had the issue and changing my slave fixed it, took no more than an hour
  8. I bought my tyres before the wheels. Then my wheels didn't fit. It's ok, I fixed the problem.
  9. That's brilliant fella. Services is perfect for a morning coffee I've still got to sort out a helmet lol. Cheers for the update mate I think they hire them out at silverstone if all else fails
  10. This is a toadfish... ....but your statement is still correct ~ "toads" are not fish. Thanks for the info!! It's actually this toadfish: I checked when they first signed up
  11. and o how people cried That one wasn't intentional, its suspension collapsed and rusted like that
  12. Happy Z day toadie!
  13. great idea, maybe not with every user, but certainly traders.
  14. When I was 10 or so I got taken out in an R33 GTR, it really got me hooked. It was probably the fastest thing I'd been in, probably why I have such an affinity towards broken old (and new!) datsuns
  15. If it's only us I'll get a proper look at the R33
  16. Better the Devil you know right?
  17. And just remember, all four wheels fit your car
  18. Your other half stopped looking over your shoulder now or something? She's worse than me, she encourages me to splurge on the car
  19. oh screw being sensible! Keep! Don't be a fool
  20. The problem with 5 spoke wheels is, there's only so much the manufacturers can do to make them different before they start to look either "samey" or stupid. 60% of people don't notice if they're concave unless it's a crazy amount, lips are cool, but a lip is a lip unless it's crazy. Edit: Clean up on pages 3 and 4
  21. I actually can see the creepy little ginger saying that in the non childrens version too
  22. so much lol! You'll get a warning point for that one
  23. u wot m8 Family comes first, except for Grundy's wheels, they come firsterer. Is that front or rear wheels though? Fixing the fronts
×
×
  • Create New...