Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Bit harsh. He's on Michillins now. Is that to go with bbk's crap attitude to anyone who spends anything but the most money on anything (being a stubby and tyres) and is all me me me about everything possible? Yeah thought so.
  2. Tarmac sportz do the diffusers and I'm not sure on the skirt add ons in the yellow one, but Tarmac might be able to help there too
  3. I see sarnie has nothing to say since the knowledgeable people rocked up?
  4. I found that I ate food too quickly (I'd finish my dinner when the girlfriend wasn't even half way done), when I started to pace myself my food portions went down quite a bit. I don't know if that's worth a try? I'm not sure if there is any science behind it but I guess the extra time gives your stomach a chance to register what's going on. I'm a proper slow eater, I can take hours over food
  5. Are they heavy?
  6. This is what I have to do to jack from the diff
  7. We did a food box thing. Every monday a cooled box of decent organic meats and veggies got dropped at the door for the next week. The price wasn't too horrific either.
  8. No, theres a pin on the diff roughly half an inch round which is a designated jacking point. It's behind the exhaust, anywhere on the diff is strong enough though
  9. Go under the diff at the rear
  10. Scratch what I said before. New reason why I'm skinny found Obviously I'm joking...Maybe...
  11. Damn I wish I could get away with that Matt! I'm really lucky, I don't eat big meals and never have done. I almost trickle feed throughout the day which according to my doctor has meant that my metabolism is really high. If I'm ill and don't eat for a day or two you can see a difference, because my body is basically always looking for stuff to digest. I went on a diet a few months ago to try and put weight on, because I actually don't like being a rake. I used an app (my fitness pal or something) which recorded the calories, vitamins, protein etc which I have per day. For 6 months I ate pretty healthily, 3000cal per day lots of protein etc and all decent stuff. My weight didn't change at all. I did notice other benefits, no afternoon slump, sleeping better, but my weight itself stayed pretty much the same.
  12. Hi, my name is Matt. I eat worse than Stevo, the last time I did any major form of exercise was probably 4 years ago and I never eat my main meal before 8.30 pm. Last night for my food, I had 2 mini fillets from KFC, 2 cheeseburgers from McDonalds, a portion of medium fries from McDonalds and a Hazelnut hot Chocolate from starbucks. At 8pm. I sit at a desk all day for work and the most physical thing I do is carrying some thick paper around the office in a binder occasionally. Clearly it's not all obvious Sarnie, as if it was I would be the same size as Stevo if not bigger, it comes down to MANY different things, like metabolism, thyroid activeness, genetic body shape and a thousand other things. I'm the one in the white by the way. Stop being an idiot for the sake of it.
  13. Maybe it was the old pensioners who were the risk
  14. I give up
  15. I'd agree with Davey, so long as you don't go to a main dealer, it's actually not too bad. Things like the oil filter and the wheel studs are the same as with the Micra, so they're pretty cheap. Dealers seem to charge a Z tax though. They're pretty intuitive to work on, even for a clutz like me
  16. You put the drill on the paintwork and it slipped off on it's own! I just laughed at it doing so
  17. I will now never clean a car at a meet again
  18. Really wow i need to clean in there I did take it out, I won't charge either
  19. Car looked sweet, love the blue in the sunset! Coldel's R33's engine bay is stunning too! What about my bay its purttty to right? I found a piece of straw in yours
  20. Car looked sweet, love the blue in the sunset! Coldel's R33's engine bay is stunning too!
  21. Love the Leon Hardiritt Ordens Check out the black 350!!! http://momohitsthesp...g/nismo/page/2/ I must admit, I thought that they would look horrible on a Z, not sure why though, but they look awesome on that black one
  22. Great meeting you all today Did anyone get pictures of the luggage family? I didn't think to grab any
  23. They look similar to the R33 seats, coldel might be able to confirm?
  24. Damn was planning a trip next summer Its ok Dave, we can have a rubbish time together Can I join the rubbishness?!
  25. Hey, I know Im not your average driver, I wouldnt use me as a yardstick for anything TC is easy to get going with a heavy right foot, the front wheel thing (Id call it stability control myself) you only get when you are physically going too fast, or at least the car thinks you are. My missus drove it on track and didnt have it happen, I cant get very far down the road while "pressing on" without it happening ........ I had the front wheel thing happen at Lydden Hill on a drift session, almost crapped myself when it started going towards the gravel on the big turn after the dummy grid!
×
×
  • Create New...