Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I thought this when I saw it 12 plate?
  2. Sainsbury car park Coventry with evo
  3. Resistance and Josh don't go together lol
  4. Yes especially with roll bars and a good Geo they are awesome Didn't think twice about getting them again
  5. Not immediately but it's not off the radar lol
  6. Cheers dave I'll be staying on the safe side of the limits this time lol
  7. OK so after losing the stealth bomber a few weeks ago I have been a bit down hearted on the whole car thing and haven't really being getting out in my new one much So as it stands I have a stock 370z 2010 gt Buuuuut I couldn't leave it that way so I've bought a few bits that I felt made the biggest difference in the drive of my last one obviously apart from the supercharger so on the way is Ebaich front and rear roll bars Kw v3 coilovers they arrived the other day Kinetix camber kit f/r arms and traction arms Also going on is another invidia Gemini The car is going into rsv soon for some cosmetic surgery I need to personalise it to get my mojo back for the car Hoping to get this lot done before my trip to Europe in a few weeks Also on my mods list is some mpss it has practicality new potenzas on it 7mm all round seems a shame to swap them out but we'll see So here it is take 2 build thred Operation z mojo
  8. Oh no he has the t shirt
  9. I've got 2 nights in lux one on way out and way back from our week in June
  10. Svm or Litchfield if you are from staffs
  11. Hi mark, Can this be added to my ecutek tune remotely via a re flash with a cable as I already have a license. With some hardware parts added we can make a few upgrades, oil pressure trip so if the oil pressure drop below a certain levels at a certain RPM the car goes into limp home and we can make the oil temp gauge become and oil pressure gauge. Email me for costings please Can you make it do temp pressure and tc or not?
  12. I agree if it has to be new but that's a lot of money I looked at doing this with a a45 amg but couldn't bring myself to do it I didn't pays a massive amount more than what that would be for a 2010 gt with 20k on the clock It even still smells new lol
  13. Thanks for the replies. Sorry zman I didn't understand your reply; CMS? Did a quick Google search incase I'm being a complete idiot but didn't help me lol Cms is a trader on here mate Clarke motorsport And uprev tune is basically a re map and software to run your car on but you could also have ecutek ftw There is plenty of other traders on here that can help you in the trader section. Cougar store are great guys and can also fit Torqen Tarmac sport Clarke as mentioned loads of them I've used most of them and they are all genre at to deal with
  14. No My radio like to turn itself right up sometimes all on its own lol
  15. I haven't seen that many good reviews in England Great idea tho
  16. You have come to the right place Welcome
  17. He has some serious grip going on in that thing
  18. My old 370 used to sit between 25/30 hot idle
  19. Dose anyone have a link to the revised gaskets for people capable of undertaking this job ?
  20. Yeah behave lads let's not get personal
  21. To have done about a grand I believe
×
×
  • Create New...