Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Fiting one in a few weeks so will let you know also fitting a supercharger at same time tho lol
  2. Mines going in the 4th Aprill looks like I'm rocking standard cats for a bit
  3. So still no clearer are we getting are decats with the other bits
  4. :welcome: my cobra here for you http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94558-little-go-pro-clip-of-my-cobra/
  5. nissanman312

    Dynamat

    didnt know you was a mexican dom underlay underlay
  6. Looks great part of me wishes I'd gone with ark now
  7. I think adrian will be putting a 1 in front of that 600 lol
  8. Brillo what do you use on the track brakes wise?
  9. TORQEN customers priority lol Adrian can I remind you of somthing you said to me Gtr ugly boring and expensive to run lol
  10. If I'd built this I'd want to be buried in it
  11. still havnt seen this
  12. i want to buy it all but id be about 5 grand off a gtr myself by then http://www.autotrade...90320?logcode=p
  13. what have you picked lol? I took the fuel, beer & pizza :lol: & got a complimentary shower of oil Is that a porker on my screen
  14. Must resist lol What's left suspension wise? What you doing with the built engine then if your going gtr
  15. Going back to stock or going with more power or change of car
  16. I'll take that off your hands I got a top notch cobra for you
  17. Urghhh about 3 years now sorry I read it wrong hers is manual but still nice little car I drove it the other day and thought how fun it would be with a powerful engine
  18. My sister has one so far so good lovely little motor
  19. That's great good to have a good working relationship
×
×
  • Create New...