Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Is yours a 350 or a 70? Josh is in a 50 I'm in a 70
  2. So what should mine make on standard pully 350
  3. Yeah just need to get my old man's mate on the brackets When the car is back At not pay litchfield to develop parts lol
  4. I'm also going with the standard rad for now as things are spiralling a bit so I've nipped it on the bud until we can sort these brackets After having meeting with ian tonight he's going to do somthing to monitor the temps after the charger and put me a custom map on as a safety messure incase intake temp was to rocket in the mean time I'll put full details in my build Glad your all sorted dom can't wait to hear about the diff how did you make it for in the end
  5. SORRY SHOULD OF ASKED THAT FIRST
  6. ah not sure
  7. tourqen hes a trader on here hes just took some of his 370 think there still going
  8. They can use the same fluid - they do not share it. Separate reservoir for the brake and clutch, You can boil the clutch fluid but it's not that common - Buster managed it at combe, along with his PS fluid - bloody nutter You can also overheat the clutch plate - cooling should bring it back but if pushed when really hot you start to damage the flywheel and you can glaze the clutch plate then you get slip until it's replaced. Most of this can be avoided by 1. Driving style/technique 2. Allowing adequate cool down time between runs. At least your doing it in the right place and hopefully having fun - no better place to learn your car than on track IMO I completely agree about the fun bit. yeah im going to go and do the same when i get mine back learn the car again!
  9. adrian has a set for sale i think you can get them new for about 1300 tho
  10. look great on supras evos scoobys etc not a fan on the z
  11. what are those big brackets for? the ones that are not pictured bolted to the rad they dont seem to be visable on the image where the rad is on the car
  12. Yeah sorry lol
  13. Ha ha I've got to call in the morning to have the frozen Boost convo
  14. I recon you'll be running before me lol
  15. I've just read that whole thred it would seem the frozen boost is a must and there all saying go past 420 whp you go boom 400bhp it is then lol I don't know how people are running more on stock and not blowing the engine must be they turbo is different all together Also stillen rep on there is saying you will make better power with the cats in
  16. Yeah I'm sure it can't be that hard there not going to be seen so for me as long as there nice and strong happy days If ian says he can't do it I'll have to go and have a messure up
  17. What's the minimum drop I Would like to get the handling but with minimum grounding hassle
  18. I was just mouching around looking at ways of releasing a bit of heat out of the engine bay with the supercharger going on and thought this looked smart
  19. http://seiboncarbon.com/store/products/gtr-style-carbon-fiber-hood-for-2009-2010-nissan-370z.html#!prettyPhoto i love this tad pricey but looks great
  20. oh lord ... back in two shakes
  21. when i get my car back from litchfeild ill have to meet up with you and have a look check out the quality who makes them
  22. chap by me has one see him in the sainsbury filling it with rubish fuel xkrs
  23. i have just sent ian at litchfeild this link to see if he can do anything like this for my car for speed if not i shall ask my pal either way we shall copy the pattern without the car in my person its a bit hard to know dimentions etc i dont think they need to be so fancy to be fair as long as they do the job and are strong
×
×
  • Create New...