Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. No because it goes round the timing case and drops back into sump I think
  2. I think theveryone gaskets changed on 2011 annoyingly which is worrying for us early owners
  3. I'm wondering if anyone can clear this up I've spoken with quafie today regarding fitting there diff to the 370z The chap on the phone was helpfull but wasn't sure if the 370z would except the diff as a straight swap I have the 370z gt I assumed this has the vlsd I know when fitting the Quaife to the 370z auto some shafts from the 350 are needed But thought I'd read it went straight in the vlsd pumpkin on the manual 370z Can anyone clear this up This is what Quaife sent me regarding the 350z
  4. Chain
  5. Yeah I passed your settings on to Chris and he got them as good as he could Drives great now
  6. http://www.superstreetonline.com/how-to/wheels-tires/modp-1004-wheel-alignment-specifications/?sm_id=social_aumosuperstreetonlinesshub_default_20160107_57045596&adbid=10156355492915058&adbpl=fb&adbpr=119562450057
  7. They do sound a little course at time Mine makes a kind of clutch flywheel sort of noise on tick over I've learnt to take no notice lol Good luck
  8. It couldnt be easier dude Pop the air deflector off when you lift the bonnet Remove anything holding it to the undertray and there is 2 bolts under the wheel arch 1 either side Then just pull it away it's that easy Dis connect your battery tho as your airbag sensors are on the back and you don't want those going off Then carefully disconnect all the connections on the back you will lose your washer fluid as well no bigy Good luck Shows you here Doesn't show you everything that's attached on the back though
  9. Try and get a decent video of the noise up mate see if anyone has any ideas Mine makes some funny noises at times I think there a little agricultural But like I say get a video up hard to tell without hearing it
  10. Could be anything However small or large get it checked by a professional before you panic Make sure your levels are all good But sounds like your doing that anyway Good luck
  11. And a blower Lol well yes but thats a slightly different story! Sorts the asthma out lol (At a price)
  12. That's where mines sits after the kW went on with standard arms tyres are wearing fine And handles nice Needs checking again tho incase things have settled
  13. And a blower
  14. The grass is always greener on the other side When fertilised with bulls hit
  15. nissanman312

    Nissan add

  16. It will be reliable tho lol
  17. Shared on Facebook
  18. http://www.superstreetonline.com/how-to/engine/modp-1303-nissan-350z-vq35de-engine-build/?sm_id=social_aumosuperstreetonlinesshub_default_20160106_57000366&adbid=10156351902590058&adbpl=fb&adbpr=119562450057
  19. Nice
  20. Yes let's ,)
  21. 58 gets you this massive spec 900bhp
  22. How did you feel the quaife changed things I'm looking into it want to be sure I'll notice the difference
  23. Mine is going back soon
×
×
  • Create New...