Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Pace ward quoted me £80 with a %10 excess So it looks like the z will go to the ball
  2. Bump still available
  3. Awesome congratulations dude
  4. Ah right don't worry about the w brace mine is a bit rusty 2010 bit it's not an issue
  5. Forgot you came up behind me at the island then went right onto 46 Warwick
  6. Strong work James Take up has been slow this time on the forum
  7. I'm still none the wiser lol
  8. Can't open that
  9. Only thing I'd change is the seats ( but I think you already did didn't you Yep, for the red 40th Anniversary ones. Good choice
  10. No mate its all forced induction supporting
  11. Only thing I'd change is the seats ( but I think you already did didn't you
  12. Great thread and build, have loved reading this. I'm looking at getting the Nismo front end on my 370z, would you recommend it and in terms of paint will the whole front end need spraying? By spraying the whole front end you presumably mean painting the bumper and blending into the surrounding panels? I doubt this would be necessary, as there is usually a slight difference in shade between the plastic and metal anyway. Some white Zs and GTRs have badly mismatched bumper to body colour. For some reason, the difference is particularly noticeable on white. Although the match on mine was quite good, when I had my bumper re-sprayed following a minor car park scratch I ended up with a better body to bumper match than the factory! Pre-re-spray - note slightly duller bumper colour Better match post re-spray Love this nismo Kind of wish I'd supercharged one
  13. I have whiteline the back can let go unexpectedly Not in dry tho grips like fat kid on cake
  14. Tight as ever! Is not about tight when it comes to that stuff it's money no object price. I'm not trying to win any competitions just have a little fun.
  15. Cheers dude I want other things now and this is just sat here hopefully it will help somebody add to the fi list on here
  16. HI guys I've decided to put these bits for sale Cjm fuel return kit and pump [/url]
  17. Oh no can't be many around in the colour either
  18. Any video of Litchfield
  19. Welcome dude first big meet is bhp breakfast club 28th Feb Hope your coming dave
  20. The first of never lol I'll have a look at the weekend Can't afford bloody spl Have a word with whitelite tell them to hurry up
  21. Mitz did mine dave He did drop the back box if I remember correctly And I have standard drop links at the moment
  22. It certainly look like when I dropped it off lol
  23. Well he said so but I thought there was a min drop on kW? ??
×
×
  • Create New...