Jump to content

Stutopia

Administrators
  • Posts

    9,737
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stutopia

  1. along, nice clean looking Zed.
  2. Hi Everybody We're considering setting up a forum email newsletter, perhaps once a quarter or maybe even monthly, potentially containing some, all or none of the following: Member submitted articles A member build project or two Trader News Upcoming Events/Drives Any Nissan News Something else you'd like to see We're just spitballing this for now, but we'd love to hear from you on if you'd be into receiving and reading it, contributing to it, anything in particular you might like to see in there. Thanks for your input
  3. Hip flask holder?
  4. I know it’s not a Zed but I had this exact same problem mounting it in my BRZ. In the end I just modified the brackets by elongating the holes, shifting the whole unit up about 5-10mm.
  5. Can’t believe we don’t have someone V8 curious, I’d have snapped this up before I bought the BRZ and gone all lightweight.
  6. The desk calendars arrived today and have been posted out.
  7. Excellent, glad they are landing with you I got a notification of shipping for the desk calendars today, so I hope to have them all out with everyone early next week.
  8. Stutopia

    GT-Four

    Good choice, I got lured into the PIAA world, weren't as good as your classic Bosch. Not to mention, not even half as manly to say.
  9. What does it transform into? If you're going balls out on a hot hatch, why not make it mental? Hope you enjoy it.
  10. Sadly, I’m afraid it is.
  11. First batch of Wall Calendars dispatched to members today. I'm still waiting on the delivery of the Desk calendars, so if you have ordered one of those, or one of each, I'm afraid you still have a wait. Everyone who's getting a wall calendar in this first shipment, please do try and keep it a surprise for the others. Thanks
  12. You can't blow the whistle without posting the answer! I did think the key to this is weighing two groups of 5 and leaving 2 to one side, but I can't quite figure out how you then root out the individual from there, if you don't know if it's lighter or heavier. GODDAMMIT
  13. Just one more thing... Say the odd one is A1 and heavier, then... You weighed Group A & Group B = A was heavier. You weighed Group A & Group C = A was heavier. Disregard Groups B & C. You split into A1 + A2 and weigh against A3 + A4 = A1 + A2 are heavier. Disregard A3 + A4. You now know it’s A1 or A2, haven’t you used up all three of your weighs?
  14. Not sure we're adding value with this one.
  15. Jesus what a horrible day, so sorry to hear it mate. Great that you and Jo are able to support, I’m sure it’s very much appreciated. I lost a friend of a similar age, passenger when the prick driver of the car he was in decided to do a blind overtake to show off. Him and his fiancée just gone. I was texting him about something and just no reply for a day, seemed weird, until a mutual friend got in touch. Nothing is as jarring as being reminded of how fragile and quickly extinguished life can be. Thinking of you mate. Get in touch if you ever need to chat.
  16. They can go in the new theatres.
  17. I’d use it to recruit more staff.
  18. Order placed and locked.
  19. I don’t even have a drive yet!
  20. Good shout, it's even got Z heritage!
  21. I should be South Yorkshire based by the time this comes around, so I’m provisionally in. Easy on dates.
  22. It’d be something light, MX5/EP3/Caterham/MR2. Can’t be doing with a heavy track toy at my budget. How’s the Ranger for ride comfort, some pickups I’ve been in are a bit bouncy.
  23. Bit of a speculative Sunday afternoon special this one but... As it gets harder to find quiet stretches of fun road (without getting up at 5am) and the requirement to have something sensible, it's becoming more apparent that instead of having a sporty number as a daily, it makes more sense to have a practical number as a daily and a track pig for spirited driving fun. Now, we've all seen threads on what track pig to get but no one ever asks what sensible car to get to lug it about. I kinda of have a thing for pickups, and can see the attraction of a double cab Navarra or L200 or Hilux. It'd be functional for lugging big stuff around, a good tower, super macho and kinda cool. Modding potential. Then there's oil burning estates, like the Skoda VRS, 530d, E or C class or a petrol such as a Saab 9-3 or dare I say it, a Forrester STi. They feel a bit like a proper car, go relatively fast, loads of practicality and not much in the way of compromise. Might even be open to a few mods. Last but not least are the SUV's like an X3 or Murano, Qashqai, Touareg. Not exactly cool or fun, but comfortable, practical and grunty. £10k limit. Go.
  24. Stutopia

    GT-Four

    I don't know what it does but it looks
  25. Last chance saloon today gang, please post up if you want in before I order. If you haven't yet paid, please get in touch
×
×
  • Create New...