Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Sure, take a look at my gallery here : https://sites.google...e/photo-gallery She is a beauty
  2. +1
  3. Off topic...sorry. Any photographs on the brides installed? As this will be a future mod of my own
  4. Very tempted, when is the cut off?
  5. A great insight to the Japanese drift culture; a long film, but pretty interesting so far
  6. My daily is a hanging Ford Focus, drove the zed for the first time in weeks tonight. Great start to the weekend....although first port of call was the petrol station
  7. Great stuff That MX-5 at the end
  8. Oh please!! You are fishing for compliments ; your bay looks amazing. Is it hard to maintain the gleam if it is a daily?
  9. @ Ceejay29 Start with something simple and work your way through it a bit a time - paint the battery and fluid covers or maybe the plenum. You can get a spare plenum clean and polish or paint then 1 for 1 swap so no down time - a nice hose kit some colour matched sheathing for the cables. You don't have to go to extremes - I was doing a full car rebuild so may as well paint it while it was out Cheers Keyser. I have been gradually building parts/details to add, but they seem to be finishing touches . I may start an engine detailing thread as soon as I pluck up the courage to take the plunge.
  10. I really don't know where to start, a lot of time and money to invest. Curious as to how others began and which parts/areas to consider first. One thing I do know is that I will not be stripping to the extremes of Keyser!!
  11. Simples - Strip Clean and paint Your turn
  12. Does anybody have a decent build thread on detailing the engine bay? .....I imagine 'How to Smurfadise a Zed' would be a good start.
  13. Inspiring stuff guys! I need to start mine! Exciting times
  14. I'd be interested in having a browse....do you have a link BBK?
  15. Nice! I love the 370 engine bay and standard brace, really comes alive with the red. Makes the 350z bay look lame!
  16. ^^ To the owner of the golf
  17. PM regarding jubilee clips
  18. Ceejay29

    370z Akebono

    Hi, I sprayed them with hammerite smooth spray, very light thin coats to build the colour, allow each coat to dry and don't rush, I've used this on my last 3 cars, the last was a 911 I had for 4yrs and they still looked as good 3yrs after I sprayed them It doesn't crack or fade I can give you a contact for the akebono decals if you are using them, I was torn between black or white decals Hth Paul You make it sound so simple Paul, they look great, I think I will give it a go. Akebono decals would be super.....oooo black
  19. Ceejay29

    370z Akebono

    Looking good Gixxeruk. I have invested in some, Lee has been very helpful. Did you powdercoat/spray yours? I am tempted to do the same, do you know what extra cost I should factor in?
  20. It was actually lower than this when I bought it...crazy to think that I didnt even consider the potential damage to the underside with the previous owner smoking around in it
  21. I used to have mine super low with stretched low profiles, looked sweet but the car wasn't a joy to drive at all. Managed to turn heads for the wrong reasons a few times too (plastic bottles stuck beneath the car whilst driving). Couldn't clear anything!
×
×
  • Create New...