Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. ^^ I have those fitted to mine in order to run a BMW PCD. No issues what so ever.
  2. So you don't like your own Zed? Harsh man! Put it this way; if the offer of a straight swap cropped up I would bite his hand off!
  3. Without doubt my favourite zed on the forum
  4. Just spotted (13:45) a lightly modified Azure DE, looked pretty sweet from what I saw of it. Flew past whilst sat in a lay-by.
  5. Cheers guys and great spot GM. I have found one on ebay but would like to do a bit of shopping around first (would rather see the money go to a forum member).
  6. That would be me I've got another 350Z to do next month as well. Happy to offer a quote if required here. Si. Hi Si thank you for your reply. I managed to locate your trading account and must add that your work looks fantastic; I have had a look at your FB page too . I will PM you with all relevant information. Thanks
  7. Do you have any photographs?
  8. Ceejay29

    Glovebox Cubby

    I need to replace the cubby behind the driver as I broke this one whilst removing trim this morning. Thanks
  9. Decided to strip out most of the interior plastics today with the intention of wrapping them in alcantara/suede. Who do we use on the forum for retrims? I'd rather use a company who have experience with 350's as they will appreciate how certain parts function. The only concern I have is postage as I have removed so many pieces! Thanks
  10. Here for sale I have an EP Racing oil filler cap in good used condition which is now surplus to requirements. In-situ; £12 inc UK postage. Thanks for looking.
  11. Nissan must mass produce these and stick them on all engine covers across their range? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/P12-NISSAN-PRIMERA-DCI-2-2-ENGINE-COVER-YD22DDTI-/171511251347?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27eede0193
  12. I need one of these too as there are a few scratches on mine. Thought they would be easy to pick up; guessing that they aren't!
  13. Very nice! Took me a while to establish why your bay looks so much better than mine (we are at a similar stage), but then the penny dropped. The horizontal black plastic strip; it looks so much better colour coded and really finishes off the bay nicely. Can't imagine that was easy to spray! IMO the throttle body is the best part of that bay. The small details really make the difference. Yes, now wish I had mine colour coded instead of polished
  14. Very nice! Took me a while to establish why your bay looks so much better than mine (we are at a similar stage), but then the penny dropped. The horizontal black plastic strip; it looks so much better colour coded and really finishes off the bay nicely. Can't imagine that was easy to spray!
  15. Cant imagine that it was fun reversing with that wing!!
  16. Holysh1t! That is horrific, poor family!
  17. Love it!! Interactive adverts could be the way forward; although as Keyser has mentioned....not sure I'd buy one
  18. I have an EPR filler cap for the DE knocking around. I will take some photos and post up an ad tomorrow if you are interested? Looking at a tenner. It is in good used condition, example below; http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mDtsqlToFeiCyQjdUZXWf9Q.jpg Hi Is the oil cap still for sale, mine has started to slip.... Thanks I will set up an official advert and offer you first refusal tomorrow
  19. I have an EPR filler cap for the DE knocking around. I will take some photos and post up an ad tomorrow if you are interested? Looking at a tenner. It is in good used condition, example below; http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mDtsqlToFeiCyQjdUZXWf9Q.jpg
  20. Now that is impressive! Slightly concerned after seeing the first photo. Great work, looks the nuts!
  21. This was my concern; we removed the battery from our old e34 M5 and the thing ran like a bag of sh1t for weeks not to mention the security code issues. May sound ridiculous but the ECU had to "relearn" and I think is took around 300 miles. It takes me months to accumulate 300 miles
  22. Is that what its for! One of the guys on here said he keeps rubbers in his. He must do a lot of sketching! :lol:
  23. .....Haha for some reason I read this a storing the car indoors!! Had to double take. So you haven't had issues with oil/coolant/ecu etc?
×
×
  • Create New...