Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Are the door handles and mirrors painted? Door handles are, carbon mirror covers courtesy of Tarmac. Nice touch, would recommend them
  2. Thanks; I'm still not out of the woods yet as our house renovation is nowhere near complete. I just hide it in the garage and pray that the lady forgets I have it
  3. A few from last year when considering a potential sale;
  4. Ceejay29

    380Rs

    I have no idea what a 380Rs goes for, but I'd imagine that it is a sound investment. Dread to think what one would be worth in 10/20 years time.
  5. Ceejay29

    380Rs

    Very nice G this must be the only one on the forum? I cant recall ever seeing one. As mentioned above; the rear bumper looks nice for once?? Not usually a fan. I presume that the arch profile is an aesthetic detail?
  6. I am interested in discs and pads buddy. PM me if you decide to split in the future
  7. Now that is impressive!
  8. Cheers Adrian, I can't see the active kit but will have a proper look over the weekend
  9. Saddening to see this happen to people; utterly helpless. Without doubt a well cared for Zed, such a shame. Did you notify the insurance of all modifications?
  10. Reading this with nothing but admiration Bradders, can't believe the torrid time you have had. She is going to be a beaut when complete; care free reliable driving for the future. Just don't sell the damn thing in a years time. As many have mentioned; it makes me wonder what state my motor is in!! Keep up the good work.
  11. Really should become a motor museum! http://www.topgear.c...motorsport-hq#1 I wonder if there are any 350's or 370's? Surely the 350z Super GT is lurking somewhere! Gnarly!!
  12. Would love to own an GTR in the future; especially an R32;
  13. Adrian, I have noticed that Torqen stock the EDFC Active controller kit. Do you also stock the motor, GPS and strut kit. If so at what price? Considering the Monosports with EDFC for the 350. Cheers
  14. Don't bother with that cr8p, it will lift and as mentioned above you can see the line of the OEM finish below. Just strip the parts and send them off to be hydro dipped. I used Aquagraphix along with many others and it was well worth they money. I frequently drove my car without numerous panels in place. Looks messy but wasn't an issue and it's great if you feel the cold...heater box blasts out hot air
  15. I dread to think how many times somebody has claimed to have 'brought' something! I think more people now write that rather than bought! It's a relatively minor issue but I find it bloody frustrating. How on earth do people get it wrong!
  16. +1 be wary of the steering wheel depth/projection. I run the same NRG set up as Vlad but with a deep dish wheel. It all sits a bit too close.
  17. Front wheels look awesome and that is some crazy lock!!!
  18. Looks good I would suggest carrying out the wiper delete next. Get rid of that damn thing ruins lines and symmetry. It took a while to convince myself to fit the OEM spoiler. I really liked the smooth look. Finally took the plunge after a year of ownership and now look back at old images realising that I made the right decision. Looks naked without one.
  19. Some have recommended HSD Monopro, which seem to be up against BC/MeisterR/Torquen. I know quite a few run the HSD's on here; what are your thoughts guys?
  20. Thanks for your input GT4; thought you'd be able to advise. The coilovers I have are showing signs of rust and are very harsh. I am after a set up that allows me to drop the car (not loads) whilst providing confidence in the corners without throwing me everywhere. So would you advise taking the car to a specialist before purchasing in order to establish a way forward? I would definitely pay for a professional set up
  21. That's not so bad. I was expecting much more given the typically high standard you tend to set.
  22. Cheers Ian, I presume that Cusco would be towards the higher end of the market?
  23. Precisely my thoughts; I have also read that eibachs pro streets are rebranded KW's? Well I currently run quite an aggressive drop, but would happily lift it in order to achieve drivability.
  24. That's a great bit of info Ben. How do the monosports hold up? Did you treat them?
  25. Zeta-S? I did come across a potential group buy, although the boat may have sailed on that one.
×
×
  • Create New...