Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Happy Birthday Matt, Have a good one.
  2. Welcome to the Land of Zed..
  3. I'd rather listen to that than some of the crap thats on the radio nowadays. or eaven wotch Man U try and play football again I'll correct that for you.."or even watch Man U play football again"..What relevance has that to F1..? Here's something for you to listen to..!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oWZqb_PX12A
  4. Welcome to the Land of Zed..
  5. I bet he shagged them both together, ...lucky bast**d. Think they are his Sisters, but incest is Relative I'm told..
  6. They're shocking for seeds those Popular trees These are from the popular trees in my garden when wet stick to the bodywork and are a pain to clean the stain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. There's also a set on eBay today. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-tread-plates-Door-Trims-/151260195552?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item2337cf6ae0
  8. Its a "buy it now" for £80 , It was, but someone put a bid on so the buy it now goes! That's a shame, should have been snapped up at £80..
  9. Its a "buy it now" for £80 ,
  10. One for the 2015 Calendar ..
  11. That's a very good price, may need a re-spray
  12. Yes..need to push in the flap next to the cigarette lighter and it will pop out..did you find the cigarette lighter..???
  13. That's why I gave up.we had hailstones..!!
  14. Did somebody send for The Old Bill..?
  15. Hailstones have stopped, but now I've had lunch and lost the will to carry on, so may leave until the morning now.
  16. Anybody interested in a hospitality deal for next Sun at Brands by a mate of mine Andy Wilmot. if you are PM me and I'll send on to Andy. Great deal as it £35 just to get in on Sun.. Hi Will. Anybody interested in some hospitality next Sunday at Brands for BTCC. £80pp includes: Entry Car Parking Hospitality suite Food & Drink
  17. What does it do..!!
  18. THE TRUE SOUND OF F1, BRING IT BACK "PLEASE"...!! :surrender: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lOCP6JWQt_0
  19. Lots of info and suggestions on here. Enjoy the Forum.
  20. Nice car, had quiet a few BMW, that is a real motorway eater and about 45 MPG.
  21. Very sorry to hear you bad news Wasso, Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery.
  22. Just started cleaning mine having been covered with seeds from the popular tree. A massive hailstone shower has just stopped play..
  23. Lovely bit of kit. Should sound good.
  24. How many jack threads on here..which is the best SGS jack or Arcan..?
  25. Welcome to the Land of Zed..
×
×
  • Create New...