Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. That's a new mod...
  2. think it relates to the rings on the liners to stop them going oval Didnt know they did..we have a resident expert on Porkies on here who will be along to tell us why they go oval..!
  3. I wound up the turbo to the last notch on the Saab and fitted a water injection kit...there was nothing there below 2000 RPM. Then Bang the turbo came in like you just turned on a switch up to 5500 RPM, terrible around town, but keep that turbo spinning and not a lot would beat it for that era of car.
  4. What is Strengthening work on a Porker..
  5. Er, didn't they say China is like one of RR top 3 markets in the show? Communism works, just not for everyone China is only pretending to be a Communist Country for tax reasons...
  6. I live 5 mins from the famous Bishops Avenue where the cheapest house is at least £35 to £40 million believe there is one now for sale at £200 million. These houses are only some bodies UK Summer resident. Most are now owned by Russian oilytarts who don't live there.
  7. Isn't that how Communism started and that didn't work..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Great looking Zed, should sell for that price. Good Luck with the sale.
  9. They should have gone to Specsavers..!!
  10. Hmm, ok, a few people have said about it being on the outside.. it just looks so insidey and you can't feel it on the outside :/ Maybe I'll try some random headlight restorer from halfrauds first.. need to go there tonight anyway. Cheers Because the headlights are plastic, the UV makes them go cloudy, it's the same as say a slide in the garden, the colour will fade, but it will feel the same. A gentle cutting compound will remove basically a tiny layer of the plastic, buffing the haze out. You want something very gentle so that you don't actually scratch the plastic. Some headlight restoring kits have lots of steps including sand paper of various grades. What you want is something like t-cut if you have it, t-cut is very harsh though, so I wouldn't really recommend that Ok mate, I'll see what they have to offer was just looking at a maguiars product, had 5 star reviews, everyone saying their car failed MOT and they'd been quoted £XXX to replace headlights and this cost £15 and now they look new, etc... Have a look at the MAG Headlight Restorer I just posted.... :scare: £10.95 on ebay Well worth it. You only need a small amount and do it every month never a problem with the lights again.
  11. Hmm, ok, a few people have said about it being on the outside.. it just looks so insidey and you can't feel it on the outside :/ Maybe I'll try some random headlight restorer from halfrauds first.. need to go there tonight anyway. Cheers Because the headlights are plastic, the UV makes them go cloudy, it's the same as say a slide in the garden, the colour will fade, but it will feel the same. A gentle cutting compound will remove basically a tiny layer of the plastic, buffing the haze out. You want something very gentle so that you don't actually scratch the plastic. Some headlight restoring kits have lots of steps including sand paper of various grades. What you want is something like t-cut if you have it, t-cut is very harsh though, so I wouldn't really recommend that Ok mate, I'll see what they have to offer was just looking at a maguiars product, had 5 star reviews, everyone saying their car failed MOT and they'd been quoted £XXX to replace headlights and this cost £15 and now they look new, etc... Have a look at the MAG Headlight Restorer I just posted....
  12. This is just brilliant it's on the outside well recommend this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Any good Car Audio & Alarm shop who sell Sterling should be able to program it. Google your friend.
  14. That was done by some scum just walking past with something sharp in his hand.. Dont think anybody fell on it with a zip or button.... :scare: You seem to know an awful lot about how this occurred, Will.... just where were you at the time of the incident? Just playing devil's advocate a bit (more) here, that appears to be roughly at handbag-on-elbow height... Unfortunately mate I've had it done to many of my cars joys of living in London. Some scrote carved into the bonnet of my Black Range Rover..And I mean carved..F***ck Arsenal..!! I'm sure it was SMD...!!
  15. How did you manage to annoy the other motorist..!
  16. Welcome to the Land of Zed.
  17. That was done by some scum just walking past with something sharp in his hand.. Dont think anybody fell on it with a zip or button.... :scare:
  18. Welcome to the Forum.
  19. Women are always right..!! Hope you get it repaired without too much pain..
  20. Havn't see them at a bit over a £1k, seen them at about £3k. to £4k.
  21. Well done Grundy.
  22. Ah ! OK, I cannot remember which one it was, good vid but I cannot find it now. !
  23. I does say its a Boxter S in the video.
  24. I wouldn't put money on it..They will do a deal as usual. Teflon Bernie...
×
×
  • Create New...