Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. What day are you going. ? I will be in the Supercar paddock on the Friday, so suppose I had better give the 370 a bit of a polish. 370Z are not on the list...
  2. I really want to click like on this one but im scared that Karma might take revenge on me for seeing the funny side of someone elses rotten luck... Oh Go On..You know you want to..Karma will only happen if you wish it..
  3. We have no chance...Spanish Ref...
  4. Not Playing yet..Its Columbia v Ivory Coast at the moment...
  5. Short story about the ownership of a Fiat 500 Abarth. I live close to a Main Fiat Dealers, the other Sat morning a customer picked up a New Fiat 500 Abarth in Ferrari Red, drove it out of the dealers and totalled it against a bus on the roundabout right outside the Dealers, total length driven 20 yards. Period of ownership 30 seconds that includes putting on seat belts..!!
  6. Check out on here. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/27-ice-electronics/
  7. Lots of choice. Look at Traders on here. .
  8. Yeah but doesn't all slide around madly? I haven't got a cargo net yet tho! lol! Put the shopping in bags...Put the bags in the boot..!!
  9. Sorry to hear that you never got the problem sorted. Good luck with the ST.
  10. This is the best and biggest Air Show in Europe. I'm sure a few on here may be interested, I try and go every year. Great event. http://www.farnborough.com/public/Content/Home/1/
  11. Austria this weekend. A proper racing Circuit. Fri 20 June. Practice 1 09:00 - 10:30 Practice 2 13:00 - 14:30 Sat 21 June. Practice 3 10:00 - 11:00 Qualifying 13:00 Sun 22 June Race 13:00
  12. DVLA are having a Timed Auction of Registrations. Few interesting ones. http://public.dvlaauction.co.uk/A/
  13. Did I mention I'm putting "Marmite" in the Supercar Paddock... From: Ticket Office Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 12:23 PM To: will@gncctv.com Subject: RE: Supercar Entry List. Good afternoon Will. Thank you for your email. We would be delighted to have your 350Z in our supercar parking. Please mention when booking that this has been authorised by me. We look forward to welcoming you to Goodwood Festival of Speed. Kindest Regards Tracey Westlake Senior Executive Goodwood. 01243 755 055 _______________________________
  14. WhackyWill

    Mini GTR

    And of course...
  15. Looks like Spain could go out..
  16. Welcome to The Forum.
  17. Ye it's the kart track. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Didn't realise that, he was on here recently.
  19. PM c2000 he's The Man for LEDs .
  20. Slightly off topic, here is a great aerial photo of Brands take the other day by my mate Joe Hurst from a L-4Cub Warbird WW11 plane.
  21. KY Gel..
  22. Not sure if they have charged him yet, maybe waiting for psycho reports as only a "nutter" would do that.
  23. Not sure they will make that stick as they completed the race, it was Red Flagged and then re-started for the last 20 mins so they did complete the whole 4 hours Just like any other red flag,
  24. They arrested him and bailed him, done him for "false imprisonment"
  25. Na I would have got this one if that was the case...
×
×
  • Create New...