Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. This was only last Summer I think, but fairly recently. No changes were made they just replaced the catch fencing. The car actually went through the catch fencing and over the Ambulance gate. 2011 according to the upload date I'd presume they would have changed either the banking, or the design of the fence, a lot of places have them like this I think: So that the cars can't go over and through the gap It knocked down the catch fencing and went OVER the Ambulance gate where there was no fencing and still isn't, 100/1 chance it went directly over the gate, just missing the Marshall's Post at Paddock.
  2. This was only last Summer I think, but fairly recently. No changes were made they just replaced the catch fencing. The car actually went through the catch fencing and over the Ambulance gate.
  3. Yes both drivers were OK, the MR2 that ended up in the car park, landed where the ice cream van is normally parked and always has a queue, but he had run out of some gas he uses and 10 mins earlier drove down in the van to the paddock to re-gas some equipment...sooo lucky...
  4. This is one of the biggest shunts at Brands, so many lucky people. Car could have so easily gone into the Paddock Grandstand. MR2 Challenge Race. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eVd1HVlJD3A
  5. If anybody interested the BRDC have the following deal on offer to Non Members for the GP. Hi Will We have available in very limited numbers access Passes that we offer to sponsors and patrons for Day Access to both the Clubhouse and the Farm and Ticket access to the Grand Prix Party at the Farm on the Saturday evening. We have some availability for the Friday at £299 + VAT per person, Saturday at £499 + VAT per person and unfortunately are now completely full for Race Day Sunday - Tickets for the GP Party are still available for the Saturday evening at the Farm with access from 7pm, at £125 + VAT per person. I would envisage that we will be completely sold out of everything by Friday this week Let me know if you need any Will, Kind regards, Mark Brown Head of Sponsorship British Racing Drivers' Club Ltd Innovation Centre, Silverstone Park, Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 8GX
  6. Well it is .. as some of the Cast of Eastenders have a Quiz Team in our local pub quiz and there is always agro between them and the Men Behaving Badly Team.
  7. ^^ What he said. Plenum spacer here is what I have and at a very reasonable price; http://www.h-dev.co....oducts_id=25052 Far cheaper what I said GM.. :lol: Doesn't help you though if you take it on track. Even if you bullsh*t for Britain and tell the whole pub you've got 800bhp they're not going to believe you when a diesel Astra van with a remap flies past you. In my local they believe Eastenders is a weekly documentary..
  8. This is slowly turning into a "What's a red line thread"..
  9. That man needs a pair of shoes...love the reflection in it. Good luck with the sail...(sorry) Sale..
  10. Lovely Zed, great pics.
  11. No he shouldn't...
  12. ^^ What he said. Plenum spacer here is what I have and at a very reasonable price; http://www.h-dev.co....oducts_id=25052 Far cheaper what I said GM..
  13. Lie down the pub, a lot cheaper..
  14. Really, just by changing the rims? Just an example , on my way home there is a little bend that I always snick it down from 4th to 3rd on way in, and then back up to 4th on way out. Tonight it wasn't necessary to drop it into 3rd and it still pulled out at exactly the same pace..
  15. Just an observation of how "lively" my Zed feels with the Rays fitted compared to the GT wheels. wasn't aware it would make that much difference, but acceleration and braking from 20 to 60 is far better (could not try any quicker ) I think people would have them fitted from new as an extra if they realised the improvement they made to their Zed..
  16. A Priest was being honoured with a retirement dinner after 25 years in the parish. A leading local politician, who was also a member of the congregation, was chosen to make the presentation and to give a little speech at the dinner. However, he was delayed, so the Priest decided to say his own few words while they waited:"I got my first impression of the parish from the first confession I heard here. I thought I had been assigned to a terrible place. The very first person who entered my confessional told me he had stolen a television set and, when questioned by the police, was able to lie his way out of it. He had stolen money from his parents, embezzled from his employer, had an affair with his boss's wife, taken illegal drugs, and gave VD to his sister. I was appalled. But as the days went on I learned that you people were not all like that, and I had, indeed, come to a fine parish full of good and loving people." Just as the Priest finished his talk, the politician arrived full of apologies at being late. He immediately began to make the presentation and gave his talk: "I'll never forget the first day our parish Priest arrived," said the politician. "In fact, I had the honour of being the first person to go to him for confession..!!!
  17. NO not by any means! most of them are likely to be jealous trolls with nothing bettter to do anyway, just checking there wasnt anything im missing Is there anything in particular they hate about the Zed..
  18. Thanks Wasso I'll ask.
  19. A woman walked into the kitchen to find her Husband standing around with a fly swatter "What are you doing?" She asked. "Hunting Flies" He responded. "Oh. ! Killing any?" She asked. "Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied. Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?" He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone.
  20. Please don't tell me you believe everything on FaceAcke.
  21. Japspeed is not much loved on here..
  22. Didn't know they did... :scare:
  23. Thanks Wasso, I suppose I could, but would they, as I didn't start the thread but just continued it on to show anybody who may in the future become the owner of my Zed what was done to it and how loved and cared for it is..
  24. Bit undecided yet about the gold wheels may return them to gold. I just continued on Builder 49 (Pauls) build thread as its got all the history of the Zed there.
×
×
  • Create New...