Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. he said, he deals with salvage cars and bought this a year ago for him self.. this is the description on ebay " Hello this is my 2012 Nissan 370z . Which I have had for around 1 year . I am not 100% sure on selling her as its the best car I have had . Which includes bmw m3 , audi , golfs . This car is by far the most fun to drive I had ever had but I do need to keep my drivers licence . I bought the car from an insurance company as I am in the trade . It was a demo car for JEF Nissan in Exeter . It had only coved 501 miles it had a small accident hence cat d . It had a new front bumber and side skirt . Which was replaced by the local Nissan dealer . I have pictures of it before it was repaired " Might be OK, if it is then its a great car at a great price. just go for it, and good luck.
  2. Doesn't look a lot of damage, cannot see it been a Cat D for that amount of damage.
  3. I was going to see my Sister in Chistlehurst this weekend who has just come out of hospital following a serious operation, but thanks to "wallies on bikes" this is now not possible. :surrender:
  4. he said airbags were not damaged, i asked him to send me the after accident pictures again so i will post it as soon as i receive the pictures. i have seen the pictures literally the front bumper was slightly damaged, and the side skirt nothing else, how is that a CAT D though? In that case I would carefully check the chassis number ..
  5. At least with an F1 race or a Motorbike Race in Town (and by the way it will probably never happen). Its something interesting to watch, rather than a bunch of overweight wallies dressed as Lance Armstrong huffing and puffing on a bike.. :scare:
  6. If you get an AA inspection and it all checks out OK, its a very nice car to own. Good Luck.
  7. Cheap car, you need to find out what the damage was and who repaired it .
  8. I doubt it any motor race would cause this amount of chaos and closures !!! :scare: The annual Prudential RideLondon weekend festival of cycling is taking place this weekend. There are lots of places to watch the events. Roads and bridges on and around the routes will be closed to traffic. Road users are advised to avoid the affected areas wherever possible. Buses will be on diversion or stop short of their destinations. • On Saturday, the event routes are in the City and Westminster. Roads and bridges will be closed from 05:00 until 18:00 • On Sunday, the event route is between east, central and southwest London and Surrey. There will be extensive road and river crossing closures throughout the day; roads will be closed from 05:00 and will re-open in phases once the event has passed and it is safe to do so
  9. They do shut roads for motor racing now...its called a Rally...!!! :scare: But they don't shut down a whole City causing utter chaos this weekend. :surrender: I hope it pi55es down all weekend...
  10. Thank you all, Deal done, Grill Fitted. :yahoo: Bosses Please Lock. :thumbs:
  11. Great pic..
  12. PM ioneabe...
  13. Welcome to The Forum.. .
  14. This reminded me of one I heard many years ago. Going to a football match with my sister and brother in law, as we were walking up to stadium the floodlights came on, sister turned to my brother in law and asked "is it live?" í ½í¸³ Took my son to football when he was 5 (20 years ago) and we watched the highlights of the week befores game on the 'jumbotron' screen that was newly installed. We had got there early as I wanted to avoid the crowds, when the highlights finished my son got up and put his coat on, I asked him why and he pointed at the screen and said it's finished he obviously thought we went to the ground just to watch the football on an even bigger screen. His face was a picture when the teams came out!!! Going with him this Saturday and taking my 5 year old godson, luckily I haven't been reported to childline for taking them to Spurs, could be classed as child abuse I'm sure Classic..!!
  15. Whats a "red line"...??? :lol: I don't know but I've heard rumours about it It's not really a Red lion it's just a sun burnt ordinary lion I'll be popping into The Red Lion in a while.... :lol:
  16. Have a read through this thread. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/
  17. Whats a "red line"...??? :lol:
  18. Not a fan of HEL, few problems fitting them.
  19. WhackyWill

    Bugger

    Great news Hooch, get a few mods done while its in the shop, and get her to pay for them...
  20. You'll move them on Fleabay Ok, but you wont get £100 for them..
  21. I just used Rubbing Alcohol to get bird cr*p off ny sons Golf that had dried and stained the paint work, it came off and with a little polish look new.
  22. Welcome to The Land of Zed. . Lovely colour.
  23. WhackyWill

    Lift

    His spacers wont cause lift..!!
  24. :scare: Eh ! What speed are you doing then....!! :scare: Just found your post on "lift"... http://www.350z-uk.c...pic/89037-lift/ This has no relation to normal road driving and I don't see what its got to do with spacers...!!
×
×
  • Create New...