Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Going to be back up and running very soon guys bear with me thanks
  2. The Moped My 1100 EFE 1984
  3. looks nice
  4. looking good mate
  5. That'll be a Blade Silver for me with a bit of purple and some shiny bits under the bonnet
  6. along
  7. Happy hunting
  8. nice list of mods to start with
  9. Looks really nice and very clean mate
  10. Hi guys had the vapour blaster go down with a seal problem, sent to Germany for a new part waited 2 weeks and Yes they have sent the wrong bloody one. Sorry about this Zedders but I will get them out ASAP I may be another couple of weeks but I am working on it sorry for the delay
  11. How the hell can show bikes be boring oh yer you've got a Ducati I said it was a nice bike and a good price
  12. Nice bike, good price but it's Not a show bike
  13. brilliant mate
  14. All ok Briggsybriggs
  15. Why pay more than £140 when I do them for £95 including postage on exchange basis
×
×
  • Create New...