Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Everyone needs a plated bonnet catch Rich lol
  2. Looking good Chris, purple or polished the black doesn't go with the rest getting there though
  3. 1: OllyB 2:J4M3S 3:Tinyflier 4:cs2000 5:Brummiestormer 6:Poncho 7:Jimboy2 8:Jacr887 Updated again
  4. This is what they look like before And this is what they look like after
  5. You Better not lol
  6. they will Will if your going near the Picos take a look at the cable car at Fuente De
  7. Passport ready Europe here I come,
  8. along the skies your limit
  9. New custom covers
  10. Pop charger version
  11. Weekend
  12. Weekend
  13. Updated list Zedders
  14. 1: OllyB 2:J4M3S 3:Hell presidente 4:Tinyflier 5:briggsybriggs yours will go out early this week as you sent your own mate 6:cs2000 7:Brummiestormer 8:Poncho 9:Jimboy2 10:Jacr887
  15. That's going to be next year for us mate have a great trip mate
  16. Well, I have been a member for 19 months owned a Zedd for 18, I have been to the Ace meets (twice) Lakezed (twice) Zedfest and all the west Mids meets and others but this year we went to Wales and I was brilliant as was other big meets but the drives out made it a different thing all together.The same kind of thing in Scotland would be Equally as good I am sure.A drive to the Picos or Pyrenees would be fantastic but more difficult keeping the groups together. Wales for me or Scotland second Europe 3rd
  17. Briggsybriggs1 picked yours up mate send on Monday for Tuesday
  18. I will update tomoz as some will be going out this weekend
×
×
  • Create New...