Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. These are available before Christmas Zedders Only £95 exchange
  2. Right then Zedders I am going to start a new list as these are now available every week again 1:
  3. Very nice Amz
  4. Thanks guys but the above is grundy225
  5. Your car do as You think mate
  6. Let's see what your packing under your bonnet then Stevo
  7. It was worth a punt at something different
  8. The blue doesn't work at all I'm afraid but it is what you like that counts mate
  9. Clean it once a week then it will not oxidise simples
  10. Back in stock guys :bounce:
  11. Looking nice mate very clean
  12. along the two of you
  13. Hi guys I am in the process of doing some more hopefully be ready very soon thanks for your patience
  14. This is the more common one, you can get it in carbon the centre part is of my own little tweek
  15. Niiiice along
×
×
  • Create New...