Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. getting there
  2. Looking good under that bay mate
  3. Thanks guys
  4. Weekend
  5. Loving it mate proper engine in there, as you know I'm loving Busas
  6. There's plenty you could do under there I reckon
  7. along and take it easy
  8. Bloody hell she gets everywhere, she cleaned our Zed last week, I haven't been the same since
  9. Hi king rob yes I still do these
  10. glad to be of service mate
  11. Hi everyone blinged bonnet catches up and running again
  12. Looks good in red mate
  13. Yeah blaster back up and running will have 3 ready to out on Wednesday guys
  14. looks good
  15. Just keeping on top of it, I have now nickel plated the whole of the Core Strut Brace
  16. Looking good mate
  17. along
  18. back:thumbs:
  19. There's many different things,liquid brasso is good don't use Autosol on a newly polished one if its a bit old looking then use Autosol
  20. along
×
×
  • Create New...