Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. I saw one of these yesterday at the jdm, vag meet
  2. you will love it
  3. Massive difference looks good
  4. :welcome along
  5. Welcome along this is the place to be for Zeds :
  6. Experience, is sometimes good for nothing
  7. Hi guys the best way is clear silicone,I have done about 50 bikes and a few cars for people the key is to use something to put pressure on the mesh but this is the best way.
  8. Some nice shots
  9. Welcome along
  10. V for me
  11. Welcome,research is good and this is the right place
  12. Some very nice pics here
  13. Some great pics
  14. Mmmmmmm it seemed more about the tyres than the bloody racing,it was formula1 take 2 a little.It showed that Honda had tested there.
  15. Nickel is always done prior to chrome.The best chrome is copper,nickel then chrome but on ally the nickel,chrome works as long as you look after it.I customise motorcycles and I go to the chromers nearly every week.Your plenum looks good though very nice.Winter job for me as I have only had the Z 10 weeks.
  16. Welcome
  17. Welcome along
  18. Vichy Butler Henderson loved the Z as much as anything she had ever driven on Fifth Gear and I must admit she's a damn sight better looking than Jezzerbellend Clarkfart
  19. Looking kinda clean Ian very nice for the second best colour as beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol.I have nearly finished stage 1 engine bay.Nitrous bottles are at the chromers lol and just designing more custom parts.
  20. Looks very very smooth
  21. Welcome you will love this place
  22. Welcome along
×
×
  • Create New...