Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. I watched Autotrader for 6 weeks every day until I found mine,you will love this place
  2. Suits the car very nice but then I have got a bit of an eye for styling so I am told
  3. There will be More
  4. Nice
  5. I must have removed around 10 little scratches,marks etc by using a product called xerepol.First off you wet and dry the scratch very lightly with the wet n dry it's around 2000 it's a little better for z paint then you simply rub the area with a small amount of paste.You have to rub it quite well,if it hasn't removed what you have flatted just go again.Just go easy on the wet n dry.I have used this product on hundreds of different items its brilliant.
  6. If you want to make them really trick and colour them you can use clear lacquer after base coat at least 3 coats but more the merryer
  7. Very good reading and vids, car looks good
  8. With it popping back it sounds like an air leek check nothing is pinched and that its all seated good.Have you got anyone with a Z near you, if so fit there Maff to your car and try that if it works you know it's the Maff.
  9. Why buy a new one when it takes a couple of minutes to take apart,which you would have to do anyway to replace.As BulletMagnet said paint it yourself then you will have a nice little custom piece and you will feel good about it
  10. Niiice,liking the pussy in the background
  11. this is the place
  12. this is just the start of it
  13. Bucket small piece of hosepipe job done u can get water from the loo then if need be,
  14. You did good Mr
  15. It's nice to know that I have inspirational tendency
×
×
  • Create New...