Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Come on Zedders you know you want to
  2. No ,no ,no ,no, no same as everyone else nothing lost nothing gained
  3. Hello and along, first off check your oil level but pressure looks ok. Difficult to hear properly in the video.
  4. I was the nearest I said vee twin possible Honda
  5. Paint can be toxic , could possible run them through my mates powder coating oven, mmmmmmm that would work I think Wasso ?
  6. A Vfr has a left hand can
  7. Split loads of motorcycle headlights to fit angle eyes in the oven, the bike looks a vee twin but the can is on the left could be a Honda but it could be a duke
  8. It's all in the detail one rusty bolt and that's all people see so it is All in the detail
  9. Sweeeeeet
  10. Hello and
  11. I may start on mine me thinks
×
×
  • Create New...