Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. This is my bay still working on it
  2. Pm me
  3. along
  4. Mmmmmm interesting to say the least
  5. Good guide Mr Keyser man
  6. After a year you will not want to sell nice car
  7. Seems like you have or have had a Busa at sometime then which is it have or had.
  8. I think I would give it a miss tackling that on the Busa
  9. Mopedmark

    new rims

    Niiiiiiice
  10. Looks as if no one likes it then
  11. Lucky we didn't paint it half black oh yer we did sorry Kev it was Bens idea
  12. I don't think your dads far wrong connection/battery connections
  13. It still makes me smile every time the strut is mentioned Kev no I actually so funny
  14. Yer it was a good weekend, you couldn't believe it when aunty Sharon had polished the exhausts up and supercharger pipes while we went to halfords
  15. The picy with myself painting is from when I helped Mr OsakaBen himself with his engine bay overhaul.Get some pics up mr.
  16. Ben you naughty boy 100 lines, I must improve my build thread, I must improve my build thread, Carry Ben
  17. he Will need em
  18. Custom is the way to go
  19. With extra good clips pleasr for him
  20. That was a bit unfair Kev
  21. Photography can make car and motorcycle parts look good but when you actually see them in the flesh they look poor.Take your time with it it cannot be done in one day,
×
×
  • Create New...