Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. im on spacers the whole time in this video SHAMLESS PLUG
  2. wish i had known this was on
  3. He's runs the ghetto he's guildfords captain America
  4. does this count as a mod Did it yesterday hit a clipping cone a bit too close
  5. i NEED to do this
  6. just use the 17s on the rear for drifting then swap back to come home also an FYI i use between 3-5 new pairs at a DWYB day at pod
  7. StevoD

    Bumpers wanted!

    yes
  8. StevoD

    Bumpers wanted!

    I need a silver (kyo) import front and rear bumper doesn't have to be mint mint, but intact with no splits or gouges Thanks
  9. will fit on the rear fine,
  10. They're Work Meister 3P's. Rota D2 are one piece so it's obvious the difference Despite the fact that I did allow for the possibility (iI could have sworn I've seen screws on the Rotas ), I offer a further apology to the owner of what are no doubt, epic, wheels. As I said before, respect. I've got a arlon mariana blue wrap planned soon which those wheels would suit like a black eye on Boris Johnson. the old rota d1 had the bolts the current D2 doesnt
  11. Tarmac could get them in
  12. StevoD

    Is anybody there?

    if it was only ordered on Sunday, at least give the man a chance, Jesus
  13. ? quite enjoyed it i apologise, im kinda programed to assume saracasm
  14. i wouldn't waste your time from the others feedback
  15. FH3 best game graphically on xbox one easily
  16. a few screenshots from forza i got which are pretty cool so thought id share
×
×
  • Create New...