Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. http://youtu.be/1gnbUusxRks
  2. jumping to conclusion how do they know it was sexuality hate crime
  3. I'm 91 think Grundy is 92
  4. ^^ o i thought you just liked relaxed fish
  5. Just got this Email some might wanna check it out
  6. StevoD

    do they suit

    is that the NISMO one and i seem to have missed this whole storm girl saga??
  7. Is it as good story as your email account
  8. There is no way you kept up with a vrs
  9. You'd be so lucky to have me flirt with you. you could invite Flex and have a REAL party
  10. ShiningMonkeyrep?
  11. StevoD

    do they suit

    just to conclude from FB NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Unless
  12. only image i can find
  13. Nothing much other than a nismo CAI, Plastic cover removed and EVo-r From redline fitted im not one for Blingin a bay, most of my Bay is full of Dust from norfolk arena i think mouthwash and other at the meet on the m25 service few months back loved it although Flukes is nice nice balance between chrome carbon and paint if not a little to much fake tan for me But if i was going to it would be like this Function over form
  14. dont take offence but my opinion is it looks like fisher price i dont mean the work i mean the colours
  15. There are some very odd usernames on here so thought it might be nice to understand what they stand for or why you use them Mine's obvious it's er my name well Steve is
  16. How can you blame Vodafone you don't know if it your phone your hands double clicking stop jumping to assumptions and blaming something which is might not be Ps my Vodafone is horrific too
  17. I am not a badge of honour, I am not a racist smear, I am not a fashion statement, To be worn but once a year, I am not glorification Of conflict or of war. I am not a paper ornament A token, I am more. I am a loving memory, Of a father or a son, A permanent reminder Of each and every one. Im paper or enamel I'm old or shining new, I'm a way of saying thank you, To every one of you. I am a simple poppy A Reminder to you all, That courage faith and honour, Will stand where heroes fall. Paul Hunter 2014
  18. o trust me i know me and dan are ice and fire
  19. brand s do the old american muscle one
×
×
  • Create New...