Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Just to give you an idea Wasso, this is my purple
  2. Thought it was about time I stuck up a progress thread to detail the history of my Zed Bought her back in July, spec as follows: 2004 (54) Nisson 350z GT coupe Gunmetal Grey Electric, heated leather seats Cruise Control Previous owner added a few little touches: Carbon dipped front bumper lip Carbon dipped cooling plate LED interior lights LED sidelights iPod connection to stereo 350z mats Plans for the future: Eibach springs for 30mm drop Plenum spacer UpRev remap Decats Exhaust system Maybe some new wheels, not sure yet Very unique PURPLE theme 1st mod was the shift knob, such a small change but makes a great difference And the just last week i bought a Motordyne XYZ pipe so that i can decat and still be MOT friendly. After some advice on here, I decided to take it to a garage to be installed Sounds very quiet with 3 cats, so now that the bolts are nice and new and easy to take off, i put the standard y pipe back on for now because I missed the noise Today, I started my purple theme Just need the Z badge to go back on Next month will hopefully be decats so keep watching
  3. Obviously count me in Steve
  4. Threads been going for so long there's more interest than I remembered If you wanna take it over Steve, go for it
  5. Sold Please close
  6. Yes but 62% of people that say 87% of statistics are false are wrong 112% of that statement is incorrect on a factual basis that is 27% based on truth
  7. People will believe anything they read! 87% of statistics are false
  8. Provisionally sold pending payment tomorrow
  9. Bump Quite a bit of interest but no cash in my hand yet
  10. Don't know about you but I often see 30mpg on a motorway run
  11. None as definitely but 3 showed interest in this thread I believe
  12. Didn't seem to be enough interest to make it worthwhile Steve
  13. If you wanna map the car you'll need this
  14. smudgedon

    fitting decats

    There speaks the voice of experience Not for decats but after the y-pipe saga I'll let the garage sort any exhaust issues
  15. I'd be interested in that wiring diagram for the mirrors
  16. smudgedon

    fitting decats

    I'd be inclined to take it to a garage
  17. Bump
  18. smudgedon

    Trax 2012

    Some good pictures I was there too That gt86 was epic
  19. Bought this off a member at the weekend but decided i'll wait for Wasso's custom colour one Only on the previous owners car for a few thousand miles Comes with all fittings as you'd expect £100 collected from Croydon, Surrey
  20. What did you end up doing?
  21. I just want a standard badge.....
  22. Why did you not get them and have them fitted at the same time? Money!
×
×
  • Create New...