Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Oh yes need to fit my Motordyne XYZ pipe tomorrow as the standard y pipe is rattling like a biatch....think i've blown the baffles in it
  2. Phone doesn't do the sound any justice but you get the idea http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/smudge_don/?action=view&current=20121102_154937.mp4 http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/smudge_don/?action=view&current=20121102_155738.mp4
  3. Just had a set fitted to mine. Perfect fitment without any problems
  4. Just seen them fitted, spot on without any troubles. Just waiting for her to come off the lift and I'll grab a video
  5. With the higher tax bracket
  6. For sale is a brand new set of Berk Technology decats for the 350z. Box was only opened to check and get pictures of the contents £200 collected or £210 delivered to your door Recommended by Abbey Motorsport as the best fitting and performing decats available for the Zed Feel free to pm me with any questions
  7. What could this be?! Getting them fitted later videos to come!
  8. I might run, just to get a comparison from the run at SRR before the uprev occurs!
  9. Pics of new wheels so I can prepare myself to laugh at you later
  10. Won't let me send you a pm Martin but I'll happily be a guinea pig Fairly handy with a set of crimps and a soldering iron when given a set of instructions
  11. You've just described my shopping list in order of purchase date there Dave attempting to fit the HU this weekend
  12. Interested in the oil and rad caps buty PayPal is on hold atm due to some tosser on eBay trying to scame out of money and the item I sold them....
  13. I used to love the little "remote" that displayed the song you were listening to that would clip onto my blazer while I was at school Wonder why they never took off
  14. Just shows that apple are no longer the innovators and are having to play catch up with everyone else Steve Jobs said in 2010 that anything smaller than the iPad is just stupid and that a smaller iPad would never be made. Now look where we are... Apple have lost their way in the smartphone world, losing sales in the pc and laptop industry and can't think of new ideas now that Jobs has gone
  15. Omg I used to love minidiscs
  16. If i had any clue about auto electronics i'd give it a go. Im fine if ive got instructions but creating something from scratch is out of my league
  17. And a bodged front end. I suppose you call that a "custom" job?
  18. I've just killed 3 midget zombies outside my house, they're all over the place! They're fairly easy to tale down with a cricket bat, stay safe people!!
  19. Well hurry up and send it to me Not sending you wiper blades!
  20. Oh ffs Rob stop copying my car
  21. My right pedal is just a noise pedal now. Push harder = more noise Only affect on mpg would be a heavier right foot
  22. Ooooh something else waiting at the post office for me today as well
  23. But she's only just 18??? Wait a minute... You paedophile! Shes 2 years older than me you tit
×
×
  • Create New...