Jump to content

Suits

Members
  • Posts

    1,957
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Suits

  1. Sorry, I don't mean to be, it's just something that I did and was pleased with the result is all. If it's doesn't bother you it's not worth the hassle. Obviously.
  2. I never use it, ever. Then, when I do, its often by mistake and makes a horrid noise being dragged across the dusty, dry window. Also, I think it ruins the side profile of the rear of the car, or rather, like you say, I prefer it without. Takes about half an hour to remove and is really simple to do.
  3. Why not remove the rear wiper ? I did on mine and it looks so much better. All you need is a 25mm rubber bung from Halfords. And some Rain-X if you're worried. I've not thought about getting any though, mines been off since the Spring.
  4. Best thread on the Internet.
  5. Ah, good point mike89, thank you. So what was the problem ?? Had it simply perished or something ?? I recently topped up my window washed bottle, so I have been in there.
  6. Well, yesterday when I got home, I deactivated the tilt and sensors in the cabin and locked the car with the key. So far, so good. Hasn't gone off yet. I'll probably tinker with ways of locking it now to try and identify what the issue is. My money is in the cabin sensors. As my car sits for 4 weeks at a time sometimes I think the sensors may have got damp or something so I ran the heaters at 30 and at full blast for about half an hour on the way home yesterday in the hope it thawed them out. Also the 'i' fell off the boot on my Fairlady Z badge. All in all, a turd of a day for the DATSUN.
  7. Right, FFS, I'm in this club too now. Is there any way to lock the car without setting the alarm ?
  8. FEAR was such an enjoyable game. That rail gun was something else .
  9. Hey man, great work and I'm still impressed with your confidence of getting stuck in and removing everything. Quick question, what are these little tubes that stick out of the exhaust manifold into the head ?? Are they Lamba sensors or something like that ??
  10. I've just started having to use a Windows machine for work. MY GOD. The software and hoops you have to jump through are insanely bad.
  11. They'll do that, then everyone will moan because it's 5 grand more expensive than a Golf GTi. These better lumps and more complex and distanced transmissions cost, even more when they have to be able to handle boosted horses.
  12. Yes, that was very good. Again, the first time I'd ever seen anything like that in a computer game before.
  13. I can remember getting MP1 on my PC when I was a kid and being blown away by the fact you had to use something tangible like painkillers to heal yourslef. Also it was the first time I can remember a game ever having bullet time !! Right clicking the mouse like a bad boi !!!!
  14. Dont really know, why but it's often very hard to find a free a server for either free roam or road trip, then if you do, it seems to dump you out of your car and into a random one, with a choice of cars that aren't from your garage. Even the privet lobbies are giving us jip. Dunno, its just the last two nights have been frustrating for us just trying to give it a go. And don't get me started on the recent coms trouble we've been having on it, FLOL. It'll settle down I'm sure, just a bit annyoing as we want to give the online a good thrashing !!!
  15. Enthusiastically shifting from 1st to 2nd, on a damp road, with a bit of a squirm - Yes, definitely.
  16. Drove my car for the first time in 38 days(I worked it out) today.
  17. No, Xbox One.
  18. So far, the online element of this game is shockingly buggy. Like, unplayabley bad if you have a party of 3. Two nights in a row now, we've just binned it off as it's that bad.
  19. Ah, thats a shame, thats had some postive reviews and you seemed keen on it IIRC. Whats your issue with it ?? It's not my type of game to be honest so I doubt I'll ever play it on purpose.
  20. You best believe it.
  21. Rare or better, the blue stuff has light on it as well. Ah, my mistake.
  22. Easy. My ARK was more than that alone.
  23. I suppose a good way to look at it is like this; By not having the premium connect system it doesn't mean you have a rubbish stereo and sat nav, far from it, if the premium connect is a 10/10 the older one is a 8/10. If you have a OEM 370Z and then jump in an UpReved 370Z with an aftermarket exhaust system and intakes, then the difference in experience would be larger than the difference in stereos systems say. For my money anyway. If the OP would rather an OEM car with better features on an already jam packed stereo then the 2010 car is the obvious choice. The fact he's even considering the 2009 car makes me think otherwise.
×
×
  • Create New...