Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I'm pretty sure I remember Almeida saying they were genuine work wheels or something?
  2. I can't do it, it makes me sound like I'm a fan of the charity... I don't mind it but I'm certainly not a Patron, I don't think they'd want me representing them anyway.
  3. Yeah, something like that. Scope,
  4. Argh, scope? Seriously.. That's the best you can come up with? That's it.. your name is Gray-ham.
  5. I'm sort of cheating a little bit though, big respect to the guys taking it on by themselves. I wouldn't trust myself to get it right and not something I'm brave enough to mess around with... That and it's my daily car so want it sorted ASAP.
  6. That looks awesome. Lovely stuff
  7. Please don't stop Ian!! Think your the only one bar Tarmac Chris & Mitz who actually uses my real name. ...and they have to for the debit card payments. Arghh you've just released my name onto the forum. I mean, Ian.. Who's Ian? Whoops. My bad. Don't worry I'm sure someone will come up with some sort of clever nick name for you soon that will stick like superglue and everyone will forget your real name. we do hes Nicolas Like.. Mouthwash?
  8. You sure you're not thinking of Grundy? There there Grundy.
  9. Haha, who the hell is that
  10. Haha, brilliant... although not so good if people have been threatening him.
  11. Does anyone have a link to the thread that lead to his demise? I do enjoy a good bit of drama.
  12. There are plenty more where they came from Just kinda funny as you're the king of 'I don't know what to do please help me' threads.
  13. Not if he's going to and from work, catch breakfast on the way and dinner for the family on the way back.
  14. Looks like a good way to catch dinner if you're poor.
  15. http://www.350z-uk.c...tch-new-type-r/ ? Edit. Also: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82569-scratching-a-turbo-itch/page__hl__nowhereboy
  16. Bump, will take £200 for those wheels I just want them gone.
  17. Oh god, mouthwash is going to be all over that comment like GrahaM is to a women! That restraining order you filed preventing me from commenting on your wheels on any thread you post on has come through today.
  18. Mine does this too and has done ever since I've had it.
  19. Hammer an 18mm socket onto it Edt: I'm guessing 19mm is the right size, you might end up with a nut stuck in the socket but it worked for me.
  20. Please don't stop Ian!! Think your the only one bar Tarmac Chris & Mitz who actually uses my real name. ...and they have to for the debit card payments. Arghh you've just released my name onto the forum. I mean, Ian.. Who's Ian?
  21. F*ck, I've been calling him Gareth...
  22. Didn't you also attempt to see if you could breathe underwater upside down or something?
  23. I also think there were two sets of conversations going on which made it escalate quicker, me handing the smack down to docwra and some other ladies getting their handbags out about something else....
×
×
  • Create New...