Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I'd be racing my other half to the passenger seat
  2. Maxrevs guy?? Are you back?
  3. Blame Grundy, he mentioned HR.
  4. Aren't the SC kits different between the DE and HR??
  5. 2. the tranquilbass After being threatened by one our kind moderators with a bitch slap 57 Plate Temper Orange, HR which have owned since April 2011. Started as standard and have added/done the following to the car over the past few years: Stillen Gen 3 Long Tube Intakes with K&N Cone Filters Tanabe Strut Brace Up-Rev Remap - result around 331bhp at the flywheel Eibach Antiroll bars SPL drop links Berk HFCs Ark Grip Exhaust DBA discs and ferodo pads 19" Volk Racing SF-Winning Alloys Eibach 10 mm spacers all round Tein Springs Nismo V3 front bumper (also went through a Chargespeed bottom lip and replica Mines lip on the original OEM bumper) Nismo V3 side steps Replica Chargespeed rear with carbon diffuser There be your answer
  6. You're doing it back to front... Go find a wheel you like in the size you like and then come back here and we (in the loosest sense of the word) will help you with the tyre size? You are making a lot of work for yourself trying to find a wheel to fit the tyre..
  7. Have fun with the new car mattross2012312317231231231412412412322675745534532132213
  8. Has the guy come to view it and a sale been agreed? I'd be tempted to sell if I were you at that point.
  9. 1. Aliveboy 2. coldel 3. Crustycrab 4. Mouthwash (if the car is working)
  10. So who's actually going?
  11. Donated, good luck from me.
  12. Your other half stopped looking over your shoulder now or something? She's worse than me, she encourages me to splurge on the car Winner.. And I say if you want to keep it and can afford to then you should, if you want to move on and do something else with the money then do it. Pretty bland advice but it's your money and it's your life
  13. You still hoping to get your's done this weekend? Belt arrived? Without taking Chris's thread, yep systems go and the belt is here. Arrived last week I think
  14. Your other half stopped looking over your shoulder now or something?
  15. Wow, nice progress
  16. ****ing editor always messing up.
  17. i was the Meat in the middle of the Grundy and Dedman woodland forest sandwich interesting admission
  18. u wot m8
  19. Well, the evidence presents itself I feel.
  20. It takes about a minute to write your name on a piece of paper and put it next to the item you want to sell, I don't see the difficulty. If you want to give it away for free then I believe the mods might let it slide?
×
×
  • Create New...