Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Why was it so difficult? Planning on fitting mine myself from my build thread.
  2. god damn editing thing
  3. I've been rummaging around their recently and don't recall finding that before, good to know in case mine decides to come loose.
  4. Im really glad I have no idea what language you are speaking It's for the best, this is probably why I am single and you are not This is the order in which you do it.. Secure GF > WoW.
  5. Oooooooooooooooooo and look what is written upon the delightful little instrument.
  6. You place it against the steering wheel and it holds your johnson in place to stop you getting too excited upon acceleration.
  7. Told you it wasn't fun pjf!
  8. Brilliant.
  9. If you're going to play SWTOR you might as well just play WoW, I don't think many people play SWTOR anymore or any of those 'WoW killers'... They do a thing now called Flex raiding or something (I don't slay magical puffy dragons, I PvP) where you can just queue up solo into a group of 25 and do the raids on a lower difficulty allowing you to see all the content. It was designed for those that can't fit a certain schedule or don't like 4 hour slogs etc etc.
  10. It's good now, I've played it since it first came out. Currently on hiatus as it's coming towards the end of the expansion.... I always try and quit but it never works. The people who say it sucks compared to x expansion or vanilla are just looking through rose tinted glasses. I must have clocked up a scary amount of hours on it over 9/10 years.
  11. If you want to sell the Blitz can separately let me know.
  12. Very cool!
  13. So, I went out and plugged the AFR gauge in again and took the car for a very small spin (needed to go to the shops to get food as I've been ditched tonight ) If the gauge is working correctly here are the findings: Idle: between 13.9 and 15 Mild acceleration: Between 12.5 and 16 Letting off the throttle: reads ---- Not sure what other charged peoples experience is but the gauge reading never remained constant.
  14. Ah okay, good advice. Thanks
  15. Okay, I'll do that and try it once the smaller pulley is here.
  16. Nope, I need to go and do that but don't really want to screw up the gauge.. I'm not an electrician
  17. So that means I can't fit the dual pod holder yet.
  18. No, it was but I just connected it to make sure it works otherwise it'll just be rolling around in my footwell Edit: the other problem is I need to lengthen the oil temp gauge wires because they weren't long enough..
  19. I did connect the AFR gauge but I need to fit the pod holder which needs additional modification to fit properly.
  20. Yeah, as said I'm sure you would have noticed if something wasn't right. My problems I'm putting down to this pulley for the sheer amount of metal shavings in the engine bay, the fuel probably is the cats being removed but we'll soon see on a retune.
  21. I didn't get my FRS from Tarmac so not sure if it's going to be the same, although it is AAM... I'm sure Adrian/Darren would have noticed that as they were putting it together. Nice, so you're all good to go... You got a date? Thanks dude, Yeah I hope it is the car is damn good fun but these little issues are detracting from it at the moment so a little TLC and we'll be good to go again.
  22. So just been out to the car now I've had a chance over the weekend to have a proper nose about. Everything is connected as well as I could check, oil levels are still around the H mark, coolant was a little low so I topped it up (not sure whether it was always like this, can't remember so I'll keep an eye on it), couldn't smell fuel anywhere around the car while it was sitting. The other thing I noticed was that the engine bay is covered in metal dust which I'm assuming is from this pulley so the car is officially out of use until the new pulley turns up as I don't want to do any damage.
  23. Limiter set to 112 MPH, is it an import or something? I'd be a bit annoyed although I can see their reasons for doing it.
  24. Please do post it here
×
×
  • Create New...