Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. To be fair, it looks like it was up in the air and the suspension needed some time to settle back down.
  2. that is GMBallistic's car that I was telling you to look at.
  3. I don't know, you should look at GMs side on picture with 19s
  4. Stevo will be all over this
  5. Yeah, I miss my 3 years in the 80s.. Such a good decade.. Good job Stevo! I wonder how Grundy is getting on, he must be on the binner diet at the moment anyway.
  6. If I'd only had one vote instead of four you might find that let her keep it is the clear winner, so you should be grateful that I done what I done....
  7. I don't think this is going to solicit the responses you desire.
  8. Explain why not! She's been driving the b@stard more than me over the last 6 months whilst I've picked up everything but the fuel tab! Arrrrgggghhhh! I've been out the game too long Thought you were meant to share everything You ever been in it?
  9. I'm not down with the kids
  10. This is so 2 weeks ago
  11. Had a dream/nightmare that my car ran out of oil whilst on the dyno at h dev... my car burning oil is something I'm quite worried about so not suprised it made it into my dreams.
  12. Awww he fixed it I wanted to do that. what's the point in submitting multiple votes? it makes you look popular Just because the system allowed me to, I was like a rich kid in a candy store. Sorry
  13. I voted for each one as the polling options allowed me too.
  14. My advice would be to stop putting your face near your brakes. In all seriousness the disc might be warped or cracked? What pads are you using? Just OEM ones?
  15. Vegas baby, looks awesome!
  16. It's all I see on the M25 I have to apply mine or me and the car in front will look like a cut n shut.
  17. Would look good parked next to a bunch of Zs.
  18. Isn't Ricey from Chester? He is a trader on here that deals in detailing etc so might know somewhere good to get that sort of repair done?
  19. If you don't have the dollar to put down yourself (who does..?) then definitely go down the bank loan route, much much cheaper than finance and it's then not tied to the car if you fancy getting rid.
  20. mouthwash

    Exhaust ?

  21. Thanks Dyno results are in..! The 2.87 pulley is in green from July, the red is the last run of the 3.13 pulley. Not quite as much as I was hoping for but it is much better to drive now. Jez has said I'd be lucky to get much more than that.. So next time I'm going to hold his dog hostage until that figure reads what I want it to Trying to get the custom exhaust place to create the mid pipe before I go to Germany but I don't think it's going to happen .
  22. Not sure on the wing but the rest looks awesome
  23. What's the chances of her actually kicking you out? But if you're spending £400 a month on fuel it might be worth getting your independence, also cut the mileage on the Zed if you can keep it
×
×
  • Create New...