Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. 14N

    The Supercar Rooms

    It's only £28k. A strange thing happens when you start looking at cars in the £100-£200k plus price range, cars such as the F360 Spider they have at £64,995 almost seem affordable!
  2. 14N

    The Supercar Rooms

    Just wish I'd taken more photo's. Best car there, by far, was this one......
  3. 14N

    The Supercar Rooms

    Just popped up to The Supercar Rooms to have a nose around and see if it would suitable for a future meet location. Take a look at their website (but try not to drool on your keyboard ): http://www.thesupercarrooms.co.uk/showroom They're on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/supercarrooms Whilst having a good look at the Testarossa, F40 and F50 (£895,000 to you Sir) and chatting to the gaffer (as ya do) he said "come on, I'll show you the 'other' unit". In my excitement, I forgot to take any pics of the main stock, but he let me wander round the 'other unit' at my leisure. Some rare and very nice cars in there too. I've never seen some of these cars in the metal before, such as the Aston Martin Lagonda, the 911 turbo flat nose and the 308 GTB Vetroresina (fibreglass body = rare as rocking horse poop). .Anyway, wheels are in motion now so I can sort a meet out. They're happy to accommodate us and let us have a look around. So I'll leave you with some pics and watch this space for news on a meet.... I'm off to buy some lottery scratchcards
  4. 14N

    NEW 2015 Mazda MX5

    Oh yeah, so it is! The new one still makes me think of the same - it just looks ever-so-slightly happier!
  5. 14N

    NEW 2015 Mazda MX5

    Sorry, but I don't like it. This... Looks too much like this...
  6. That'll look alright once it's painted candy red
  7. It's WKU - And I thought MY eyesight was bad! Congrats on the purchase Jay. Orange is a great colour
  8. Quickest and easiest way I've found of telling is look at the door handles. If they're the same (or virtually the same) colour as the car, then the car's blade silver. If the car's noticeably darker than the door handles, then it's the best and fastest colour, Gunmetal. (Yes, I know you've painted your door handles black)! Unfortunately the V5 logbook doesn't help much, as it lists the Gunmetal colour as silver! Paint code will tell you for sure. If it's WV2, it's Gunmetal.
  9. If it helps your search, they do not need to be roadster, the coupe lights will fit and vice versa.
  10. Were you (and yourcar) at Japfest2, Donington? I'm sure there was one on the Z car stand in this colour. Wish I'd paid more attention now, especially to the interior
  11. Hello and to the forum. Glad you finally joined us!
  12. How the heck did you/do you manage to break your bonnet stay/stick Amy?? The aftermarket bonnet dampers such as Circuit Sports do advise not to be used with carbon, but I know they can be used with care. Not sure about fibreglass though and as others have advised, I think having a set of dampers made that can handle the lighter bonnet (especially given fibreglass and your paintwork) would be the best option.
  13. I've recently joined a Facebook group dedicated to the Lancaster. There is a lot of info, photo's and video within the group and lots of media is being added daily at the moment, especially about the engine rebuild on the Canadian Lanc with behind the scenes info and pics.. If you're on FB and have an interest in the Lanc's, I really recommend it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelancasterbombergroup/
  14. Which begs the question - Why would Dave have pictures of your moobs on his iCloud? Jeez, a lot went on in Wales that I didn't know about
  15. I'm sure there are quite a few sprinkles that would like boobs that big
  16. That's gorgeous! Drool I looked into LHD drives for my friend as he was thinking about getting a leftie. It does put a lot of potential buyers off, but almost all (95%+) of the comments and feedback I found were people saying "I was apprehensive before I bought it (LHD vehicle), but soon got used to it and now it doesn't bother me".
  17. Jeez Chris. Just picked this thread up. I'm so sorry to read this mate and will be crossing fingers for you little fella. All the best luck and wishes mate.
  18. Also, don't open the first link if you're at work and supposedly busy - It opens a Youtube link, with sound! QUICK close page and look around the office with a "Did you guys hear that too?" expression.
  19. A couple more you might recognise Let's see yours!
  20. Okay, so I was just messing around with some pics of my car on MSPaint (I can't/have never used Photoshop) and while messing with the resize/scew function look what happens if you change the horizontal to 40% and leave the vertical at 100%. I know it's probably been done a million times before, but the results made me chuckle. And it's addictive!
  21. Hello and to the forum
  22. Hello and 2004 Gunmetal GT you say? Good choice!
  23. 14N

    Edited.

    Haha. It was just something that, for a brief moment I thought was funny, but, upon reflection, wasn't really. I'm sure those that saw it would agree. - The edited post was easier and quicker than asking the mods to delete it. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. My normal service (as a vapourhead bint) wil be resumed.
×
×
  • Create New...