Chirag, you don't need primer with Plastidip, just lightly sand the area first to give it a key. Do not apply lacquer either, if you want a shiny finish to Plastidip they sell 'glossifiers' to use with their own products.
A quick google search will also tell you that pretty much all wheels are round, not square, regardless of whether they're Rays or not
TiN TiN - Have you found a car then? Or just looking at wheels in anitcipation?
Happy birthday Pete. I'd got you a lovely cake and was gonna bring it round, but as I struggled to open the boot on my Zed with my spare hand, I dropped it. Those damn boot poppers!
Any idea where I could get some uprated ones......?
I must admit I was instantly drawn to the orange one, but when I saw the shade of the green one, it was a no brainer.
Got a funny look when I was caught taking the photo, but they seemed happy enough with my "I like mugs" explanation....
Powdercoat or VHT. I'm going to do mine in a few weeks with some VHT... If it looks shite then I'll get it done professionally.
I just used 'normal' paint - the same silver I used on my battery and brake covers. Yes the the plenum gets (very) warm, but not hot enough to warrant the use of VHT.