Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Gutted for you mate. More so it wasn't your fault. I'd err to the side of write off I think due to the extent of the damage. Hopefully the insurance settle on a reasonable amount for you. Will you replace it with another Zed if its total loss?
  2. Very nice Ad Glad to see you got a decent colour this time round Will this on be venturing out on track at Japfest?
  3. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70162-dirty-stinking-bass-under-strut-box-complete/ Send Patch a PM. He's not been online for a while, but might pick up an email. He did a bit of R&D and did register as a trader to make these, but don't thing anything came of it. He might help you with dimensions etc.
  4. No problem Beechy52, to the forum. I'll send you a message soon to confirm your requirements and give you payment details. Many thanks, Ian
  5. Hello and
  6. Phone home
  7. Can I come round yours to watch the bikes then mate? Pleeeeez
  8. If you're considering part worns, would it be worth taking a hit and replacing the pair? You could probably get a decent used pair woth 5-6mm tread for around £100, rather than searching and waiting for something that's been discontinued.
  9. Woohoo! I got all excited for a brief moment. ITV are showing the MotoGP rounds. http://www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/sport/sportresults/motogp/2014/march/mar1114-motogp-itv But the words ITV4, 1 hour, mid-week and highlights soon burst that bubble. Looks like I'll be getting BT broadband then..
  10. There's one on eBay, but there ain't much life left in it at 3.5mm tread.
  11. Not sure mate. I've already got a GM painted Nismo shaped key to the darkside in the garage, I just can't cross that line....
  12. I('m gonna get my board out later and see what I come up with
  13. Dare I say "dibs"?
  14. Would The Zed Shed still retain its name if you got the GTR? If not, get the 370.
  15. 2004 Coupe. Just under 98k. So gonna see the milestone this year....
  16. 14N

    Wtd: Exhaust Y Pipe

    Cheers Veilside, but all sorted now
  17. I should have another few sets arriving soon (hopefully this week), I can put your name on a set if you like?
  18. 14N

    Side by Side

    Very nice
  19. Hmm, not sure I'm a fan of your choice of colour, but each to their own I guess I'd leave it overnight mate. I've spoilt things in the past due to impatience. Leave it and give it a once over with fine wet & dry before applying colour tomorrow. Regarding lacquer, 2 or 3 coats should do it - but again, don't rush it
  20. This implies that hensh65 already knows what evilscorp's sex face looks like. Which is a concern..
  21. Cheers guys, your recommendations are very much appreciated, thank you And just so I don't use up my entire daily quota on one thread, I'll just say..... "LIKE"! PM received and replied to
  22. True. The good ol' Law of Sod. The same one that makes it rain just as you've finished washing your car Look forward to seeing you and your well rested Zed in the summer then
×
×
  • Create New...