Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. If you google it you might find a cheaper source than Nissan
  2. If you lower the car you may need to roll the arches a bit more than normal running 285 rears. No big deal, though Can't wait to see them on
  3. Completely different to what he's looking, though. The Bottomline stuff is beautiful, but it carries one hell of a price. Bulletmagnet has the carbon sides and rear spats.
  4. He's probably not replying thinking you're a tight fit because they're too bloody cheap
  5. KyleR

    tyre size help

    If you are running 245/45/18 front and 275/35/19 rears you are in effect running a square set up, so this will likely cause you TCS issues.
  6. I think i'd take them regardless what they look like when you get there, especially if I was going to get the refurbed correctly anyway
  7. Hey mate, I jumped ship in September. Thought it was time to try something else and figured that now is the time to scratch the V10 itch before they become none existent. They are a great cruising machine and there isn't much better for a daily in terms of comfort and easy to drive. I'll keep an eye out on the roads for her, did you post any pics of her on the forum, I'm sure it's a dream to drive. Few pictures on page 4 and 5 http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90333-bmw-m6-first-and-last-mod-complete/ Thanks for the good wishes guys
  8. Hey mate, I jumped ship in September. Thought it was time to try something else and figured that now is the time to scratch the V10 itch before they become none existent. They are a great cruising machine and there isn't much better for a daily in terms of comfort and easy to drive.
  9. One strap either side?
  10. Both Ferrari and McLaren are up for it, providing their own conditions are adhered too, although IMO Ferrari are being the biggest knob jockeys!
  11. I disagree, I don't think they have anything to lose. IMO the Ferrari is the best looking and whether is wins (or loses) by an inch or a mile, I don't care, I'd still have it. The difference between any of these cars is going to be minimal and even whoever does win, will be beaten by something else in the near future. IMO they're being giant cowards and need to get a grip of themselves as competition is what drives this industry to go further and design/produce better and better cars.
  12. The Pug section of the show bored me, I just feel that it went on a little too long with the same joke over and over again. The Hypercar thing is annoying me! I was convinced last night was the night we'd finally see the 3 on track, but then toys and dummies got chucked out of various diamond encrusted prams because they are afraid they don't have the fastest car around a particular track. If I remember correctly, there have been a few occasions when the tech teams have been at the track and set up the cars before fast laps, so why not do that? Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche's geek squad bring a car, set it up and give the keys the the Stig, job jobbed!
  13. Very jealous that you're going to have the Ironman mod, I had all the parts here to do and just never got around to growing big enough balls to start it before selling up
  14. There will be a sticker on the inside of the rim, probably covered in years of dirt, dust and crud lol
  15. He must have done it himself because that is the roughest paint job i've seen in a long time. Also a bit annoying that he did;t make note of the specs before painting them. I'm guessing 9.5" and 10.5" et 22. Wheels are very good value, though. I would snap them up if I was still in a Zed.
  16. It's only water just get out there now. Let us know the front & rear tyre sizes and if you can see any Rota stickers on the inside of the alloy which will state the sizes (e.g. 9.5J etc). Tyre sizes are not relevant because you can run a staggered tyre set up on a square rim set up. As I said before and as ChrisB has confirmed, they are GTR's, not D's as the D stands for dish.
  17. Look like GTR to me, not the D's as they have a huge dish.
  18. Looks good I think I would have had the grill area painted black, though
  19. Thanks everyone The M6 got a run to ASDA for some cheap beer and thats about it for this weekend I would imagine lol Had a good run out a couple of times recently getting MPSS fitted
  20. They come with everything you need
  21. Honestly, for £9k I'd be looking a facelift model with your low miles. Drop the price to £8k and it'll sell.
  22. They look a lot cleaner, don't they?
  23. Any pix of them fitted?
  24. Is the car registered after March 2006? i.e. £500 tax? If it is it would put me off, as the car is a late reg 2005 model. If it was the facelifted 2006 (which it isn't) then I would be happy today the extra £220 tax.
  25. Seems a bit of a coincidence to me that both times this happened it was at a petrol station. I'm sure these haven't been the only 2 short journeys you've undertaken recently.
×
×
  • Create New...