Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. They accept your mods, they don't cover them. I found this out on renewal with adding an exhaust and wheels to the policy for 9 quid. I could have paid an extra £25 to cover them up to 10% of the value of the car or £500, whichever was lower. Need to find an insurer with reasonable prices that actually insures the mods!
  2. Cheers mate
  3. If the leather you bought was from an import, then they might have to airbags in them, in which case you'll have to place a resistor in the cars loom to make it think it's connected to the seat. If they 100% have airbags, and the connectors are different (never heard of this) then just chop off the connectors and solder the loom to the seat. The airbag reset won't work if it's not connected.
  4. Stop showing me that BTW, what catch can is that, that's mounted horizontally? Is it the Weapon R? ARC catch tank, quite rare as they've been discontinued and not cheap http://www.frsport.c...33_p_13030.html WOW! $500 shipped? I'll wait to one of you guys sell up
  5. Stop showing me that BTW, what catch can is that, that's mounted horizontally? Is it the Weapon R?
  6. KyleR

    Blown Exhaust

    If you're happy with the OEM spend the extra £30 on the resonated. You'll only need a new y pipe if its blowing, otherwise the cobra will fit right on
  7. Stock tyre sizes? Then you'll be fine
  8. KyleR

    Bump Steer

    No issues here either with 245/35. Maybe the higher profile absorbed done of the bump before?
  9. Sweet, we could head to Silverstone when you get it and do a head to head with my LaFerrari
  10. If you're running 2mm on the front and new/8mm on the rear that's a diameter difference of 12mm compared to new all round. Now if you were to run 235/45 on the front and OEM on the rear, that would almost certainly throw up a traction control issue and that's only 9mm diameter difference if my calculations are correct. So, I'm gonna say its the old tyres. Oh btw, I'm running ku39's all round and they were pretty damn slipping for the first 50 miles or so
  11. KyleR

    Cats going?

    Could be a flexi joint, mine had a weird vibrating, "raspberry" noise when it went. Start the car and get your ear under it.
  12. KyleR

    New Exhaust

    It'll be kind of quiet for a week or two then you'll start to hear to true sound of it
  13. KyleR

    I'm a knob!

    I did that to one of my rears that were only on for about 3 months, one tiny little spot on the alloy so not bothered about that, but the tyre was fubared and had to be replaced.
  14. KyleR

    I'm a knob!

    Oi bunny boy! We make stupid mistakes too, just not as often as women
  15. You're right, the coupe is much sexier
  16. KyleR

    I'm a knob!

    Wee? It's about 24 feet long
  17. I hear Tigerseal is good for sticking them on
  18. KyleR

    I'm a knob!

    Oh @*!#! How would you even repair that? I just heard back from Mitz (CS) who got onto Rota about the code for me. Rota dont have access to the code! Looks like I'm either gonna have to grin and bare it for a while, get a sharpie, or refurb it and spray all 4!
  19. KyleR

    I'm a knob!

    New rim is about £230ish, I could get all four refurbed/sprayed for less. Jjt- thanks for the huggles Anyone know how to multiquote on iOS?
  20. KyleR

    I'm a knob!

    Doubt it but ill have a look
  21. KyleR

    I'm a knob!

    Thanks bud
  22. KyleR

    I'm a knob!

    Parking the car today on the street near where I play football, because I can't get over the sausage ramps and the other car was in use to get into the carpark, I did this... What a knobjockey! Why did I have to try and get close? Why could I not have just parked 12" away like everyone else? I'd like to give it a little touch up for the time being until I get a few quid together for a refurb. I don't want to go and get just this one wheel done incase they don't match the colour well enough and it looks stupid. Anyone any idea of what the paint code for Matt Bronze Rota Grid's might be?
  23. Throw up a pic of the front of yours fitted please mate. Mines gonna look pretty similar to yours eventually with the V2 and 07 bonnet.
  24. Is it both sides or just one? My guess is you have a loose connection somewhere, thats why it's flashing so fast, because one of the indicators isn't working.
×
×
  • Create New...