Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Cargo Net

    As someone who has had both the Peugeot and the genuine 350Z net, pay the extra and get the genuine article, the quality is so so much better and it actually works, compared to the Peugeot version which do little.
  2. V2 front, Tarmac's side steps, Chargespeed rear, jobs a good'un Oh, and spacers
  3. Jimmy.farrow7, yours is a pre facelift, James is looking for a the facelift version
  4. Yes mate, PM me if you want it and I should be able to get it out tomorrow
  5. Added another couple of bits I found and the switch panels are back up for sale because I can't get any contact with the guy who wanted them. There's also a few other parts I'm still waiting on payment for, so may end up back up for grabs
  6. This is what worries me the most. It's very very simple to cut vinyl, no more than the weight of the craft knife itself is needed, however you hear many stories about people damaging the vehicle because of cutting too hard. About the £950 wrap, surely that doesn't include materials and/or VAT?
  7. I've heard ones talk about a straight swap, but mine were't. Mine were as SuperStu's, where I had to cut/file off the guides on the connector because they are an exact mirror image of the pre facelifts.
  8. Is this the one that was at Cougar Stores meet? I'm not jealous at all at the colour However, I do honestly thing you should trader your red interior with someone else who has the Alezan, the contrast will look great But, then you'll just have lost your unique (in the UK) interior. Tough world lol
  9. Seen it before. I think he went with the wrong colour to be honest, it's too brown looking. it can be done quite cheap nowadays with bags of flakes mixed in with clear coat, rather than having to buy extremely expensive paint.
  10. is the ex-sumo powers one still purple or has it changed now Is it not pink now, or was it pink before going purple, or maybe 2 different cars. No idea, maybe there is one
  11. But why? If I don't declare my Alloys the insurance can deny liability in the event of a claim, why can't they do the same when no one named on the policy was riding it? I think he didn't cancel the policy for the same reason the rest of us hadn't. He probably only had a couple of months left to run on the policy which he'd already paid for and didn't want to lose the NCB.
  12. KyleR

    NEW Jaguar XJ

    It looks very USDM, kind of what I expect from a Caddy or something equally soft and wafty.
  13. Yup, I believe there are currently ZERO purple zeds in the UK
  14. Matte black looks dated now and white is getting a little too common IMO. How about a Candy red or purple?
  15. It'll be fine, attach a battery maintenance charger and it'll be fine for a few months
  16. Except me I'm not long back from driving in Europe in the left hooker. It felt just as natural as driving over here in a righty, but not sure I would have enjoyed driving a righty over there. I guess it one of things you really have to try out before you know for sure. If I was closer (or indeed on the mainland) I'd pop down for a look and take it for a spin to see how I get on with it.
  17. Absolutely stunning, not far off my budget either, but I don't think i'd be comfortable driving LHD in the UK.
  18. Don't go by the mileage, mate, it could need a clutch at 30k, on the other hand you could find a car with 60k which has just had the clutch and flywheel changed which will be newer, better spec and the same money without the write off
  19. Wait, so this means that the vehicle is insured and not the policy holder and named drivers, so that makes adding named drivers such as your friends or children to your policy pointless, because according to this insurance company, they'll be covered anyway The stupid thing is, other than what I have already said, is that if the guy just crashed and didn't die, but caused some damage, the insurance company would deny that the vehicle was insured because the pilot isn't on the policy.
  20. IMHO opinion you could get a UK GT with a few more miles and not a write off for the same money. If it wasn't a write off I expect that price, but as a write off it's a bit much TBH. BTW the leather looks in awful bad shape for a 30k mile car… It's also not a "GT" because it doesn't have the rear spoiler and hasn't got cruise control.
  21. Bring it to a detailer, they may be able to at least polish the most of it out, to the point where you can live with it until you get it sprayed next year.
  22. As a parent with a 10 month old baby, ive only just started using the parent & child spaces and I soon realised that about 60% of people parking in them do not have any children with them and just use them because usually closer to the store. Its infuriating trying to get a baby, pram and all the gear out in an ordinary space just because some selfish so & so has parked in a parent & child space. It's also infuriating trying to squeeze out of a 3 door coupe in the tiny spaces made for Kia Picanto's
  23. Your tyres will be fine Just consider swapping the size of the fronts when the time comes
  24. I'm feeling helpful and less grumpy than usual today
  25. They'll probably run without any issues, but when it comes to putting new tyres on, just get the right ones
×
×
  • Create New...