Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. double post, damn time-outs
  2. BBK... http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-CLEAR-BUMPER-SIDE-MARKER-REFLECTOR-LIGHTS-2003-2004-2005-NISSAN-350Z-Z33-/400470590383?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3A350Z&hash=item5d3de843af&vxp=mtr These are the exact same item (trust ne, ive dealt with about 5 pairs of them now) at half the price. Not to p*$$ on anyone parade but either these have come down MASSIVELY in price in two years or...
  3. 50p a wipe, just leave some wet tissue over it or use some Bug & Tar remover.
  4. Strange colour, I do fancy his wheels though. Don't like the whiskers it has on the bumper though. Yes I know they're called Canards, but they look like whiskers on a cat to me.
  5. And what do I know! I could be talking poo poo... Quick read of the MOT testers manual doesn't state that though.. http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual_140.htm
  6. Just looking at the outward appearance, looks fine. Cat C is fairly light damage so assuming its all OK I don't see why not. It costs more money, but get an AA inspection done on it before you commit and take it for a proper test drive. if all checks out could be a nice save.
  7. thanks shaun! Smudge, they're just DRL's. As I have put in my other topic, I have some bright enough LED's to use as indicators, but a lack of funds for experimentation means that I wont be doing them for a while yet. Technically however, as they will point sideways you can get rid of the side repeaters on the wings and have them smoothed
  8. Of course, il add you too the list, keeping me busy guys! lol
  9. I have a DE airbox with filter inside but no pipework sadly as am still using it.
  10. Looks very genuine to me..
  11. I Don't live in Essex, but do work in Colchester. Chuck some photos up so we can see, I have a few different polished and paint restorers that have helped scratches on my cars (and the zed) before. I have to ask. WHY!!??
  12. Sell it on here
  13. Whatever the decision, I cannot see it leading to a reduction is petrol prices on the street. As people have said before, its happened many times before, especially in the technology world. One that sticks in my head is the price fixing of LCD panels by pretty much all the major manufacturers, it didn't result in super cheap quality LCD panels afterwards. They WILL be found guilty, they wouldn't be investigating if they didn't have a reasonable cause, they will get a massive public shaming, a few top nobs will loose their jobs, someone in the government will also be found guilty of aiding and abetting as well, the oil companies will get a fine, new laws will come in and petrol will still stay well above £1.00/litre. Also (but mildly off topic), can someone explain to me why I get taxed on my pay, then the government tax the fuel which increases its price to me, and then they add VAT onto this fuel. Why am I essentially taxed 3 times to buy a litre of fuel?
  14. Should get yourself set up as a member trader, tout for interest and then sell them, im sure they would sell as the Zenclosures are always a popular choice.
  15. That's the Bluetooth Adaptor for the OEM Bose audio system. Can plug the adaptor into there and it will allow you access to the (very annoying ) lady who very occasionally will do nice things such as voice dialing for you! *PARDON?!?* Essentially, factory fitted hands-free car kit
  16. Il second the voices above, theres no way in hell a vinyl will stick to the textured door card. Either take the risk (reading BM's comment) and sand the nobbles off, or just buy a carbon door.
  17. Yes, I do apologise about the wait for the 2nd set, 2 reasons. major legal issues at work so im tied up with that, and secondly, funding as im saving for a wedding in July :/ ! lol il get them done in the next few weeks
  18. So wish I was closer to the Z shed.
  19. Doubt it! Massive project just kicked up at work (legal shizzle triggered it all). Yours are next of course however!
  20. Surprised you havnt upped sticks and moved near to the shop in Bluewater!
  21. I didn't know benefits paid so well! (joking obviously mate )
  22. Ive never been there 5+ hr drive, but am always amazed at the help that is offered in the shed.
  23. Also, I 99% sure you need to be a contortionist to get at that bar. I tried for 20 mins an all I managed to do was make myself sick from being upside down for so long. You can just-about see the bar but god knows how your supposed to get any tools up there. It is possible the previous owner liked a very low clutch pedal, or it could be something else too
  24. That turned into a game of find the spanner for me! lol /offtopic Eyes that bad ? Granted if it was a 6mm then yeah ide let you off, but its a decent size like.. I was looking more in the rails area !
  25. That turned into a game of find the spanner for me! lol /offtopic
×
×
  • Create New...